Rescue

AJ was covered in blood and scratches. He was having a hard time catching his breath. "Looks like your out of luck." Branden said. Then he grabbed AJ by the throats and pulled him forward. "Your sister went through this exact same thing. She did a good job keeping her mouth shut till now." Branden said. "Why would you even think about hurting my sister? She has nothing to do with you." AJ said. AJ couldn't move his arms to punch him because his hands were tied behind his back. "She has power unlike dad has ever seen. He thought if he got her to use her powers so much she would become our own little weapon. Too bad her powers got messed up after." Branden said. "But why would you kidnap her again if her powers got messed up?" AJ asked. "Her powers got stronger as she got older. She kept them tucked away until now. Since her powers are so strong we can finish the experiment. She just wouldn't stop screamed and fighting." Branden said. "And I'm getting my powers back once and for all." Branden said. Then Branden got out a knife and was about to stab him. Then he went flying into the wall and he dropped AJ. He looked over and saw Petra and Lukas. Lukas ran over and untied him. "Are you alright?" Lukas asked. "Yeah." AJ said. Lukas hugged him. AJ hugged back. Petra looked at Branden. He was knocked out. AJ got up and ran over to Petra and hugged her. Petra hugged back. "You ok?" Petra asked. "I'm ok." AJ said. "Let's go." Lukas said. Then they ran off.
To be continued.