Day 48

Day 48
Roxas POV~

Where's Xion at? We need to talk about that girl.. Namine. It's already almost time for class.

"Morning Roxas! Sorry, I woke up a little late," Xion said clapping the palm of her two hands together.

"Xion! Finally you're here. I need to talk with you," I said.

"What do you need to talk about?" She asked.

"Well, I need to talk about-"

DING DONG

"Great timing, well I guess I finish during break," I said.

We both walk to class.

Timeskip~

DING DONG

It's break, Xion and I usually walk to the library at this time but, I asked Xion just for today somewhere else with less people. We sat right beside each under a tree.

"So Roxas, what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to talk about the new transfer student, Namine. You see yesterday......," I said not wanting Xion to know what I had just found out.

"Yesterday?" she said.

"Yesterday, I found out that girl.. is actually my fianceé..," I said.

"Huh?"

"Yes, and not only that.. my mom let her sleep at my house," I said.

"Eh? So.. where did she sleep at?" she said.

"Well... I want to know Axel's and the others opnion on this so... I'd like to continue this after class," I said.

"Oh um right sure," Xion said.

Timeskip~

Xion POV~

I was eagar to know what this girl, Namine did to Roxas. I hope she didn't do anything to make Roxas uncomfortable. Right after class ended, I walked to the usual spot. Everyone was there to my suprise. I took a seat next to Axel.

"Oh Xion you're here, Roxas was just about to talk about a girl who has some classes with you two," Axel said.

"Oh you mean, Namine?" I asked. Roxas nodded.

"Well, okay so.. that girl.. she's apparently my fianceé," Roxas said.

"Fianceé? What's that?" Sora asked.

"It's when parents arrange who you marry," Riku explained to Sora.

"So you won't be able to marry who you love?" Sora asked.

"There are cases where the child may actually like the other but, Roxas doesn't seem to know this, Namine person," Riku continued to explain.

"Oh" Sora said.

"So, she got my mom's permission to stay over at my house. Although... it's my house," Roxas said.

"So you pay all the bills?" Sora asked.

"Well yes, but what I'm trying to say is that... that girl slept in my house. She asked to sleep on the bed with me also..," Roxas said.

"So did you let her sleep on your bed?" Axel asked.

"Course not, she's a stranger. She gets the floor," Roxas said.

"That's a little harsh, " I said.

"I don't think so. It's my house. She's staying in my house until she finds somewhere else to stay," Roxas said. "Also.. she..." Roxas continued.

"What did she do?" I asked.