Ch. 2

Ariana's P.O.V.

After wednesday after school Josh walked me home. He seems pretty cool to me. He ended up making me give him my number. He's a little annoying at times but I like it. He lives two blocks away from my house.

I heard a sudden ding dong downstairs. I walked downstairs to open the door.

"OMG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I gasped excitedly

"I decided to come and visit you guys. I missed you!!" I hugged him tightly

"Momm!! Frankie's here!!" I shouted

"Coming!!" She shouted back running downstairs and into Frankie's arms.

"Oh my goodness! My baby! You're here!" She said referring to her older son standing infront of her

I'm glad Frankie's here. He doesn't live with us because he lives in New York. He works in broadway.

***

Monday. Ugh.

This weekend was a blast! Me and Frankie went shopping and watched movies and stuff. I even told him about Josh, he liked him so far. Well by his picture on Facebook haha.

So I'm heading to school right now.

I walked into the school hallway to find Josh by my locker.

"Hey Ari!" Josh smiled in my direction. Ari, I like it.

"Hi!" I greeted him with a hug

Some girls passed by coughing and calling me a slut.

"Hey! Leave her alone! What's your problem?" Josh said toward the girls

"My problem is that Ariana here is a slut", laughed "haven't you heard what she did? Of coarse not, you're new" they walked away and Josh turned his face my direction

"What is she talking about Ari?" He asked

"Umm. Can I just tell you later? Please" I begged

"Okay. Sure" we walked to our science class

**

After school

Josh is walking me home.

"Okay, okay so what's your favorite band?" He looked straight at me and kept walking

"Umm.. Obviously Sleeping with Sirens!" I said in a duhh voice, "and yours?" I asked

"The Tragic Thrills" he smiled widely at the mention, "there music is amazing!"

"Ooh I like them!" We both laughed at my excitement

We both kept walking and talking. I loved these walks. I felt like I had an actual friend, real I should say. Josh really understood me. He listened and knew what to say back.

"Oh look who's here boys" he laughed along with his bimbo friends, "it's the slut"

"What do you want Nathan?" I hissed

"Get the fuck out of here" I felt Josh get furious from my side

Nathan let out an annoying ass laugh, my hatred for him was to infinite and beyond.

Nathan quickly walked up to me and started pulling me to him and kissing me.

Josh ran up to him and he got me off of Nathan and started punching him.

"STOP! JUST STOP PLEASE!!" Josh looked to my pleading eyes and got off of Nathan.

"Leave! And don't ever bother her again or else!!" Josh shouted at him and Nathan ran the other direction

"Thank you" was all I could say and I hugged him tightly. He hugged very tightly back.

"Shh it's okay now" he cooed in my ear

Josh walked me home and he left. I decided to check my facebook. It was a message from some random girl named Liz

Liz:

You stupid hoe! You're such a dumb bitch. When will you realize that no one likes you. You know Josh just feels bad for you. He even told me that he's just using you to get in your pants. Lol bye slut!

Wow. I felt tears run down my cheeks. Was Josh really just using me? I don't know if I should trust him, I barely know him. This is why I can't ever trust people.

I cried harder and harder. I walked to my bathroom and shut the door and locked it. I searched thru the cabinets for that silver sharp object which let out my pain. It gave me the pain I deserved.

I slid down the door and cried more. I took the razor and made a line on my wrist. I made another, and another, and another. After doing it multiple times I got some toilet paper and wiped off my blood.

Cutting. Cutting is something I've done before. I started a couple of months ago. I did for the bullying and the pain, everything. I never told anyone because I didn't wanna be known as the girl who cuts and wants everyone to know. I have it bad enough already.

I've never bothered to tell anyone because I know so many other people have it worse than me.

I went to my room and slowly then quickly fell asleep in my tears.