Ch. 4

Ariana's P.O.V.

I woke up by the rays of the sun hitting me thru my window.

I went to go take a shower.

As the water hit me I grabbed my wrist and looked at my cuts. I had scars and newly cuts. I'm not proud of what I do to myself but it helps me bring out my pain. I feel relieved when I cut myself. I'd wish there was another way but there isn't and that's why I keep doing this.

When I was done I got changed and went downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Hey mommy!" I kissed her cheek

"Hello honey. I'm leaving at 10 am and I'm not coming back till tomorrow night. I'm sorry but is that okay? I don't want you to feel al-" my mom explained

"It's okay mom. I get that you have to work. I'll be fine." I assured her

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yes mom."

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a message from Josh.

From: Josh

Wanna have a movie night today? Sense we don't have school on Monday.

"Hey mom can Josh come over tonight for some movies?" I asked

"Sure but no funny business. I trust you Ariana." She looked me in the eye

"Okay thanks mom." I kissed her cheek again

To: Josh

Yeah sure. Be here around 8?

From: Josh

Ok see u then

***

"Oh and don't forget to feed coco" my mom reminded me

"Yeah mom. Don't be late!" She rushed out the door

"Bye honey!" She waved at me getting in her car

"Bye! Love ya!" I waved at her

She drove off. Ugh it's still early. It's 10 am!

What shall we do Ariana? I asked myself

Hmm... I don't know. Oooh! Lets watch videos on YouTube.

I grabbed my laptop and sat in the living room. I searched 'We Belong Together' By Ritchie Valens. He was one of my favorite singers but not many kids my age know him because he's a 50s-60s singer. I loveee oldies music. It's sure as hell better than music nowadays.

I sang along and watched other videos, letting time past. For some odd reason Im now watching a video on how to make a crop-top.

It was now 5:54 pm. I pressed on Justin Bieber's 'Die In Your Arms'. I really liked this song. So I started singing along.

'Say you love me, as much as I love you yeah, ...'

I was interrupted by a text from a unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey babe, it's Nathan. Wanna hang out? lets get busy ;)

Gross! I hate this kid so much. He ruined my life. I blocked the number and deleted the text.

I can't wait till I graduate and go to collage. I won't have to see all these annoying ass people.

***

'DING-DONG!' Went off the doorbell

"Coming!" I got off the couch and walked to the door.

I opened the door to reveal the boy with the beautiful hazel eyes.