CHAPTER 5

1 hour until the reunion...

Hermione brushed her hair and put it on a nice wavy. Her face, lightly brushed with make up and her lips with some light color of lip tint.

She wears an off shoulder with a button in the middle of her breast. It was an ankle lenght dress which is color green and she uses her green plumps shoes.

--

Meanwhile with Brittany, Tiffany and Marilyn...

Hermione's mean cousins are also preparing for the diner party.

They all wear a long dress at the back and a very short skirt at the front almost showing all of their body. They don't have curves or a skinny body. They are just using lotions or belts to keep their body tight and nice infront of people even though its not.

Their face, caked in make up. Their fat lips, full of red lipstick. Their just, uh- disgusting.

--

Everyone headed to the diner party reception. The three mean cousins notice Hermione coming towards the tables.

"Oh, look at Hermy Hermy. Is that all you can afford? What a cheap dress," Marilyn said pointing at Hermione's dress, shoes and jewellery.

Hermione raised an eyebrow. "Really? Is that all can you say? Can't you just tell the truth? Look at you, those dresses, they're really cheap. They are like, $10? Your shoes, what brand are those, huh?" Hermione remarked at them.

The three all looked taken a back at her bravery. She really did have a changed.

Marilyn is about to say something until she was interupted by Hermione.

"Oh and, as you know, I own the HJGM Clothing. Don't you know that? Its the most expensive clothing in the whole world," she said again, now proudly.

"You are lying! How come you own that? No Granger can afford a single clothing there. I need a proof," Marilyn said disbelieving.

"Oh, I'm no Granger. Remember when I told you that I'm married? Oh and here is the proof," Hermione said grabbing a magazine of HJGM Clothing with her picture on the front page and showing it to her cousins.

"This is a lie! You might planned this!" Marilyn exclaimed.

"Oh no, no. You can ask some people for the truth. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll have to enjoy this reunion," Hermione said while walking away from her mean cousins to her best friend cousins.

"Hey Guys! Enjoying the night?" Hermione said excitedly and happily not minding what happened back with Marilyn.

"Yeah... Very, fun night," Adrian replied smiling at her while taking a sip from his glass of wine.

"So, 'Mione, when are we going to meet you husband? I bet he's really hot," Isabelle said.

"You'll meet him soon Isabelle. Oh and, he's taken. No need to flirt with him," Hermione said jokingly while chuckling.

"I know, I know," Isabelle said again joining at her joke.

The four cousins all laughed at this when Hermione interrupted the laughter. "So, how's your love life... Isabelle?"

"Hmmh... I've been dating this guy for like, 2 years. His name is Marco Anderson," she replied.

"Okay, how about you guys?" Hermione said pointing at the two boys.

"Hmm, still single. I'm planning on getting married when I'm around 32 years old. I want to live my life happy. I'm gonna travel the world then after I did that, I'll find my true love," James said deeply explaining on how he's planning his life.

"Well, same as James. I am just like my brother," Adrian said agreeing with his brother.

Hermione nodded at them then Isabelle talked. "Hermione, how did you and the fiancé of yours, met?"

"Well, we go to same school when we were 11 years old. In our school, there are group of 4 houses. I am in Gry- I mean Red and Gold house while he's in Green and Silver house. His house used to hate our house. There are full of hatred. When I first saw him, I know he's the one but he treated me like nothing. So that expectation died. But when we reached out 7th year, he admitted his true feelings for me. He said sorry and a lot of explanations since he was only forced to do such things to a mudb- nevermind. And a war happened back there between the good and the bad side. He's parents are kind but they were supposed to take the bad side or else they'll be killed. He also was supposed to take the bad side but he took the good one just to be with me. He took a speech which he said 'I am a coward back then. Now, I'm gonna fight for the ones I love. No one can control me.' Then he took his parents' hand and take them to the good side. After that we all started fighting. But gladly, we won the battle. And after that, he proposed to me. Until, we reached are time here," Hermione said tearing up.

Isabelle was bursting into tears of joy since it was such a sad, happy, loving story while James and Adrian have a sad, proud smile at her.

The diner party ended and they took their ways to the hall.

"So, long night guys. Don't you think?" Hermione said.

"It was such a long great night. I hope we can meet your loving, sweet, caring husband," Isabelle said with a happy, smile on her face.

"Oh, you will soon," Hermione said chuckling.

Isabelle smiled at her. "We better get to bed now. It's getting late," Adrian said.

"Yeah, me too. Goodnight guys," Hermione said sleepily while heading to her penthouse.

She took a bath and she received a text from her phone.

From Draco

Hey 'Mione! How's your day baby? Hope you survived the day with your mean cousins. I'll be there soon before you know it. Sleep well love. I love you. Goodnight! ;)

Hermione immediately prepare a text to Draco which said,

To Draco

Hey Love! My day is fine. I did survive. I tried to avoid them as much as I can. Isabelle was dying to meet you. Hope you'd be here soon. Love you ;). Goodnight! :)

After she sended her message, she fell on the bed and immediately falled asleep.

Long tiring diner party, isn't it?

--

Hey Guys! Sorry for the long waiting for the update. Been lots of job at school. Anyway, please vote and comment!

Enjoy!

Byee!!