CHAPTER 9

September 25th... 9 am...

As Hermione and Draco reached the hotel from the hospital, they quickly went to the penthouse to get ready for the breakfast - meeting, Hermione's family were having.

Hermione dressed a white, long sleeved blouse with a black, spaghetti strapped t-shirt below it which said 'The G Princess'. She wore a denim ripped jeans for her bottoms and for her feet, she used her black, new Nike that Draco gave her.

Whilst Hermione is dressing up in the bathroom, Draco walked through his walk-in closet, looking for clothes. As he touched the shirts while he walked, he stopped at one. It was a three - fourths sleeved, white polo. Draco grabbed it then placed the shirt around his forearm. He continued to look around to find a matching t-shirt to wear beneath the polo. Aha! His eyes caught a black shirt with a printing at its front which said, 'The S Prince'. He took it imediately and grabbed a pair of denim trousers. After wearing all the clothing he is handling, he took his black, Nike and wear it immediately.

As they both meet on their room, they faced each other with a shocked expression, plastered on their face. They really are destined to be together.

"Why are you copying what I am wearing?" They both said simultaneously with a small scowl, lightly on their faces.

They both give a small groan before talking again. "You explain first," they both said at the same time again.

Now that they couldn't hold back their laughters, they ended up being scrambled on the bed, laughing really, really hard.

"Why do we always ended up being like this? I mean, when we go out, we always ended up with the same clothing and speaking up at the same time," Hermione said in between her laughters as she chokes out from trying to stop.

"I don't know really. I guess we just have sense if humor of what each of us is wearing," Draco said as he is same as Hermione from replying in between their laughters.

Draco stood up when they both finished their laughing session. He held out his hand for Hermione to grab to stand up. Hermione willingly took it, but as she stands up, Draco leaned to her fastly and kissed her hard. "I missed this. Really," he whispered lovingly at Hermione's ear.

"I do too Draco. I really do. We haven't done that in the past few weeks since you are really busy," Hermione said looking down.

"Aww, love. Don't be sad. After this reunion, we will make time for each other, okay? I'll take you anywhere you want, love." Draco whispered again in her ear lovingly like he was soothing her.

Hermione smiled before saying, "Come on, we gotta go or else we would be late for the breakfast - meeting my family was holding."

"Okay, okay. Don't rush love. We've got time," Draco said while laughing lightly as he was being pulled by Hermione outside the door.

--

Hermione and Draco went up to the dining area, where lots of foods are placed. Every people that were there, eating, have their eyes on them. But, little they know, Hermione's parents have a glare.

"Where have you two been? You are 20 minutes late," Jean said in a slight angry tone.

"Oh, we- we, were just, um," they both stuttered at the same time, not knowing what they would response.

"Oh I guess you have your 'loving' session. Am I correct?" She replied, quoting the word 'loving' as her face softened with a smile.

"Uh- maybeeee," Hermione said shyly making the 'e' longer as she felt her cheeks heat up, leading to a light pink-ish blush.

Some smiled, some chuckled at the two cute couple who both are blushing right now.

"Now, now. Enough with the joking. You both sitdown and eat," Richard said calmly after he laughs a little at the two as he points at them to the chair.

The family ate in silence until they all finished their last spoon to swallow. After their food, Chantelle tapped her glass with her spoon to get the family's attention before standing up.

"As everyone of you can see, this reunion is going well. I am happy for this. I hope for the next last 5 days of the reunion will go well. That's all. Thank you. And if anyone would want to say something, please don't be shy and do stand up," she said smiling.

This is not the real her. If it wasn't for Hermione, she wouldn't be this kind. The family doesn't have to know. Just stay to the fact that all is... well.

Hermione stand up along with Draco holding her hand, smiling. "Well, Hermione and I have been married for a year now and we just found out this morning that," Draco started as he paused, motioning to Hermione to continue the message.

"That... I'm pregnant.  I'm gonna have Draco's child," Hermione continued while tearing up along with her parents and Draco. "Mum, Dad. You're gonna have the grandchild you'll wish for," Hermione added while looking at them smiling.

Her parents hugged her and Draco while they said their congratulations. Everyone said the same. After that, they headed to their chambers and to take a rest after the long breakfast.

Nice, but heavy, tiring, morning... :)

--

There you go. Enjoy! Vote and Comment. And for you to know, there's still more. :)