CHAPTER 7

September 24th...

Draco and Hermione went together downstairs to go get breakfast. They were greeted by Hermione's whole family. Yes, whole. Including her bitch-y cousins.

"Oh look, Hermy-hermy and her so called husband is here," Brittany and Tiffany whispered to Marilyn whose face was down.

Marilyn's head shot up as they mentioned the word fiancé. She sat up and began to make a 'fake annoying smile'.

"How much did you pay him Hermione?" Her aunt, Chantelle asked her sarcastically.

"Oh, I didn't pay him. Well as you know, we both were going in the same  school. We have known each other since we were a child. So, he's kinda my bestfriend. I don't need to pay him or anything because what we have is true," Hermione said calmly, half lying.

"Hmph," that was all she got as her aunt's response while her cousins were rolling their eyes off.

--

Eight o'clock pm...

Hermione was walking by the corridor by herself, as Draco is working on his office. She was met by her bitch-y cousins and her aunt.

Hermione raised an eyebrow at them before saying, "What do you all want?"

"Break up with Draco or else-," Marilyn started threatening until she was cutted off.

"Or else what?" Hermione said back with danger in her eyes.

"We'll kill you!" They all yelled in unison.

Hermione chuckled at that. "Like you would." She took her wand out and pointed it at them.

"What's that? A stick?" Brittany said laughing followed by the others.

"Oh, this is not just a stick. Oblivia-," Hermione said but she was cutted of by Draco coming out of no where, grabbing her wand.

"Hermione, no! Muggles!" He yelled accidentally the word Muggles. The four looked confused at what they were actually talking about.

"Oh, they deserve it Draco. Now, give me my wand," Hermione said motioning at the wand which Draco was holding. Now, the four looked more confused as ever.

Draco gave in and handed her wand while giving a small sigh. Hermione aimed it at the four then said, "You'll no longer know Draco Malfoy. You will no longer hate me. For as you will not remember anything you did to me back in our childhood. You will now know Draco as my husband and you will find no attraction in him. Obliviate!"

The four closed their eyes then opened it again looking confused.

"Where are we?" Marilyn said examining the world around her. She saw Hermione then said, "Oh hello Hermione, didn't see you there. Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Draco Malfoy. My husband," Hermione said smiling at them proudly.

They all said congrats then started heading to their bed chambers.

While Hermione and Draco are in the penthouse, Draco said, "I'm so proud of you. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight," Hermione mumbled sleepily on Draco's chest and drifted to sleep.

Long Day ain't it? But on the bright side, all is well.

--

Hey Guys!! This is only a filler. Sorry I haven't been updating for a while. Have lots of activities this week and I have been really busy. I'm sorry to tell you that next week, it will be the same. But, don't worry. The story wouldn't end this way.

Anyway, vote and comment.

Enjoy!

Byee!!