Chapter 1

"Hyung! Please stop practising and play with me.."
His younger brother, Jungkook, whines while he kept pulling his brother's shirt. Jin was in the middle of practising his acting. He needed to practise as the day after tommorow will be shooting day.
"Sorry....Jungkook...It's just, its important..We will play another time, 'kay?" Jin smiled while patting Jungkook's hair, ruffling it a bit.
Jungkook looked down, not saying anything other than a short nod dejected. Once he closed the door quietly, he quickly runs off to his bed room. Slamming the door close and jumps to his bed, crying.
Hyung never kept his promise, he said the same thing few days ago....

He hugged the pillow tightly to his chest and buried his face on it, almost forgot to take off his glasses. His eyes isn't near-sighted or anything, he just wanted to wear one because he sees that his hyung is even cooler when he wore glasses. He kept crying and shutting himself in the door for hours, he knew that it will be useless to keep insisted on his hyung to spend his time for him.

He's been keep wondering if his brother did love him, he thought he would have happiness when he was adopted for the first time.

The pink hair is really sticking out when Jin first came to the orphanage.

"We're very glad to have you here, Mrs...
Kim?"
"No problem.." The woman smiled back while watching the children playing in the backyard.
"Here you can choose who you wanted to adopt, but first we have to confirm that you're responsible with your decision, also lots of procedure, interviews and papers to sign. It says here that you're single?"
"My husband..he, got in a car crash..."
"Deepest condolences, Mrs Kim.. Moving on, have you thought on who is the lucky kid?"
Jin looking out at the bunch of kids who play around, he spotted one little kid who sat near the bushes by himself. He had brown hair, red flannel shirt with black short and shoes, lonely expression on his face. Jin asking about that kid to the staff next to him.

Jin yawned and glad that he finished his work, he quickly cleared his desk. He's now can go to take a break, taking a look at the clock,  8 pm? Time flies when you so immersed in work, getting off from the chair, he's going to the kitchen to make a coffee. Once he done, he put it on the table to cool it down, it's still too hot. Jin sighed and rubs his eyes, while walking to Jungkook's bedroom. Opening the door quietly, he saw the a little figure sleeping.
Smiling at Jungkook, but also felt bad because he's not able to spend time more with his brother. He pulled the pillow away and put it neatly near the bed post, the pillow was damp.
Forgive hyung, okay? We will go together for sure.
Jin shifted Jungkook's position a bit, so now his head is laid on the other pillow, then he pull the blanket to his neck. He gave a good night kiss, before leaving the room and back to his coffee. He passes the calendar on the wall, and saw a circled mark on the next two days later. It's Jungkook's birthday, he has free time until then. Jin pauses and decided to come back for his coffee, it's not long after he finished his cup and went back to his room to get some nap. He stares at the ceiling, waiting for the sleepiness comes, coffee is not working for keeping him staying up, so he supposed able to sleep.
A moment later,  Jin had fell asleep and was dreaming.

"Ah, he's Jungkook..He just arrived here last year. He's a good kid, but he's still shocked. His parents already passed away."
"Can I...talk to him?" Jin still fixated on the small boy, the boy has also notices his presence, he could see the eyes examines him from afar. Jin just chuckled and thought to himself, 'must be the pink hair, huh?'
"I'm sorry, but you can't. Adopters not allowed to talk to the children here except you make an arrangement for one session."
"Set me for one."
Mrs kim nods her head.
Jin heard a muffled voice from somewhere, his mind is still asleep, he tried to shrug it off but the familiar voice become clear. It was his brother trying to wake him up, telling him that it's already 7 a.m. in the morning and he needs to go to school because he almost late. Jin finally wakes up, putting on his pink hoodie and walks with Jungkook to school.
The school is not far, but Jin don't want Jungkook to go there by himself just yet. They  live on quiet neighbourhood, where cars are rarely pass, he was afraid that Jungkook got abducted. Plus, Jungkook is actually very happy walking with his brother. His small hand cling on his hand, sometimes he skips on the ground, jumping as he was on an adventure.
Jin couldn't help but smile at him.
Arriving at the school gate, He was glad that the school hasn't started yet. He knelt down, so he could speak to his brother.
"So, I'll see you after school as usual? Remember, don't go out from the gate and don't follow a stranger."
"I know, hyung." Jungkook nodded and smiled.
"And about yesterday, I was being a jerk, not keeping up with the promise.." Jin notices, Jungkook's eyes darted to the ground, feeling sad and then back at staring Jack again. Still forcing a smile.
"Hyung! Language!"
"Oops, yeah! Sorry, it's still come out naturally in me."
"It's okay.."
"After school, how about we eat ice cream and watch movies?"
"..." Jungkook just look towards his shoes.
"Hey, Kookie. Look at me, look at me. I promise you this time, okay? You can punch me in the face if I broke my promise."
"My teacher said punching people is bad."
"Yeah, but there are exception if they're doing something really bad." Jin ruffles Jungkook's  hair, the bell suddenly rings.
"Oh! See you later, hyung!",Jungkook gives a kiss on Jin's  cheek, and then hurriedly running towards the building. Jin  just watched his  brother go inside the entrance door, he takes a long deep breath and go back home. Before that, he needs to buy some groceries and perhaps buy more stuff to prepare for Jungkook's birthday.