Chapter 3

SO GUESS WHO WAS LAZY yea me i kinda lost motivation to write the story uh.....................
[Also school started Crii]

"The hero finally saves the day! He was never tired of helping the citizen from evil! He flies to the sunset as usual and said 'Whoosy Whoosh!'." Jin imitates a Superman's flying pose, Jungkook claps cheerfully and asking Jin to tell more story.

The door opened and a staff surprised seeing Jin and Jungkook sitting down on a floor, and apologize for the rudeness. He told Jungkook to not do that to a guest.

"No, it's fine, I don't mind. In fact, we're having so much fun."

"I-I see, sorry for once again, Mr. Kim.. And I'm here to tell you that your hour session is over."

Jungkook sat up from where he sat and hugged Jin, it seems he tried to pin down the man so that he's not leaving. The staff told Jungkook to let go of Jin, but Jungkook shakes his head. Not letting Jin go.

"Jungkook, I promise I will back soon." Jin whispers and rubs Jungkook's back head. He closed his eyes, letting Jungkook embrace him.

"...really?"

"Yep, I will be  back to bring you out from this place, then we will have more fun time together." Jin smiles and slowly stood up, Jungkook  had to let him go.They stare at each other before Jin had to turn and leave the room.

[a little backstory
Since elementary school every student will receive a shot. Inside a shot, there's a biology hazardous..stuff.
4% out of 10% random citizen would likely die within 18 to 24 years.They'll die because of the contents from the shot.The person who likely die will receive a death notice 24 hours before they die.
Why there's a thing like this? Absurd thing like making / boosting the civilians' will. Making them learning to appreciate their lives.]

The next day, Jin is alone in the living room, decorating for Jungkook's birthday tomorrow. He had done making a bunch of invitation card and already told Jungkook to give it to his classmate today. The party will be held at 4 p.m. tomorrow. After moving the couches away and arranging the table and chairs, Jin taps his chin, trying to remember what else he should do.

Food preparation? That's tomorrow.. Games? I should prepare some. It's still long time till I go pick Jungkook up from the school.

Jin walks into his room, searching his cabinets for board games and video games.
Ding dong

A door bell.

He walk out from his room and thought it's probably another gift delivery from the fans. He peek at the peek hole and confused, it's not a delivery man.

It's a guy with a black office suit, like he was from the government or something, he was holding papers on his hand. What surprises him most is he was wearing white mask with white eyes and a line that Jin guesses it's the mouth, with a thin antenna at the top of the mask. It gives him the accent of emotionless worker. Jin unlocked the door and greeted the unknown man.

"Y-yes? Can I help you?"

"Good afternoon. I'm from the Census Council Section, National Prosperity Act." The worker had a flat and soft voice, but that makes Jin nervous.

He decided to keep quiet, the worker gave Jin a paper along with one sentence spoken,

"I am here to deliver an 'Advance Notice of Death' to Kim Seok Jin."

The words is like a lightning strike to him.

"Make yourself at home, Kookie."

Jungkook took a step inside the small but cozy house, it's not big but he didn't mind. The wall interior is painted with pale brown, adorned with polished wooden floor. Jin brings Jungkook's suitcase in and closes the door, he guides Jungkook around the house. Showing him the living room, bathroom, store-room and kitchen.

Lastly they arrived at the bedroom, Jungkook's own bedroom. The blue wallpaper, single bed, yellow curtain. Then there's a wooden cupboard, a small table with desk lamp and children books. Next to the table is a small book rack, no books on it yet. On the other part of the room, there's a toy's trunk but it's still empty as well.

"This was actually a guest room, but when I decided to adopt you, I magically turn it to your own room. You like it,Jungkook ?"

Jungkook smiles and begin to walk inside the room, sitting on the chair and opening some of the books on it. Then he get off and running to the trunk, he's confused because there's no toys inside.

"I still don't know what toys would you like, so how about we buy one or two later?"

Jungkook smiled brightly, nodded and running back to Jin, hugging his legs. Jin smiled and push the suitcase inside, he lifts Jungkook and carried him in his arms.

"Welcome home, Jungkook."