Chapter 9

Thats when a bell rang
"Hello this parcel is for um...Jeon Jungkook?"
"Ah yeah okay.." says V hyung as he signs the parcel and brings it in.
"Its from.....um.. se-"
The name strikes me
I snatch the parcel away and ran into my room.

I could not believe my eyes as I tore open the wrappings and opened the box
To Jungkook
From Seokjin hyung

Taehyung
Some parallel shit? Im pretty sure it said Seokjin! "Jin hyung did you send Jungkook anything?"
"No? Why...?"
Jimin was looking at me weirdly like he wants to say something.
"Jimin you're acting weird.."
"Do you have something to say? Spit it out don't keep it from us."
He gives in with a sigh
"The truth is.."
"Jungkook was adopted by a mother and brother. His brother was Kim SeokJin. His mother went missing and left his brother to take care of him.. Obviously we know another ksj.. and his brother died on his birthday."
We stared at Jimin in disbelief.
"H-how did his..brother died?"
"Do you remember a few years back when we were 5? They stop injecting children at the age of 8 with that medicine that makes every 1 out of 3 person at any age died?"
"Oh.."
Suddenly the atmosphere felt heavy. Something felt missing. Wasn't there someone who would always try to lighten the mood during these type of time?
Where is that person.
I realised Jin hyung just left.
The door closed with a tiny squeak.
I chased after him in the rain.
--
"Hyung! Stop!"
He stops.
Nice weather
"Is this like a alternative universe like the ones in the stories? Some parallel universe?" He says turning around. A smile plastered on with tears running down. "Its coincidental you shouldn't blame yourself!"
"I don't. I blame my existence. No wonder the first time we met he always avoided me. No wonder on his birthday he would brush it off and avoid me the most!"
"He doesn't mean to you just resemble a lot like him! You know that. Deep down in his heart he loves you equally."
As i walked closer i could see in the once fulled of energy happiness eyes now empty and glassy. His expressions were like someone who had sucked out his soul.
He hands me a envelope. When I look up he was already gone.
It says dear jungkook and the rest of bangtan

6Years later..
Ding dong
"I will go get it!"
"appa!!! Play with me." Yana pouts and look at me.
"Um you look familiar?"
"Who is it honey?"
I put down Yana and look towards the door.
I couldn't believe my eyes.
He disappeared 6 years ago.
Now he appears infront of me
"Hyung?!"
"Its been awhile since we seen each other kookie."

-------
SOO END OF BOOOK?
SORRY THE FEW CHAPTERS WHEN JUNGKOOK GOT ON WITH BTS WAS CRAPPY
I JUST BASICALLY GOT NO IDEA ON WHAT TO WRITE
THANK YOU FOR THE 800 + VIEWS THANK YOU!!
Please do read it and i want see your suggestions and comments here thank you guys

-------SOO END OF BOOOK?SORRY THE FEW CHAPTERS WHEN JUNGKOOK GOT ON WITH BTS WAS CRAPPYI JUST BASICALLY GOT NO IDEA ON WHAT TO WRITETHANK YOU FOR THE 800 + VIEWS THANK YOU!!Please do read it and i want see your suggestions and comments here thank ...

Have a great day ahead!