Explanations

Gabriel squeaked as he came face to face with marinette's father. He was twice his size in muscle. He could break him in half. He was a twig compared to him. "Mr. Dupain-Cheng, my father wants to say some words."

"Go on."

Gabriel pulled at his collar. "Uh well you see..."

Tom looked at him. "Go on Gabriel."

He took a deep breath. "Marinette is expecting a baby. I'm the paternity."

Tom observed the man. He knew Gabriel since they were both kids. Gabriel had changed a lot since childhood, but he was always trustworthy. Tom licked his lips and nodded. "Very well then. I trust you Gabriel. But if you abandon my daughter, or lay a finger on her, I will not hesitate to pummel you, William."

Gabriel hated his middle name. It was his father's name. His father had left since he was an infant, making him hate his name Everytime he went to go get his ID.

Regardless, Tom teased him with his middle name. Now that Gabriel was like his son in law, it was only fair that simple teasing was condoned.

Adrien couldn't believe what he was hearing. "But Mr. Dupain! My dad is way older than Marinette!"

Tom laughed softly. "But I've known Gabriel since he was a teensy little baby. I babysat him, after all."

Adrien gasped. "But-"

"No buts, Adrien. Now you are my grandson." Tom smiled.

Adrien choked on his spit. "What?!"

Gabriel nodded. "Of course. You're my biological son. Marinette is also your new step mother."

Adrien left.

Gabriel sighed. "I don't understand that boy sometimes."

"He's a growing boy, Gabriel. Have you at least had the talk?"

Gabriel tensed. "I'm not prepared."

"So you're going to wait until I'm a great grandfather?"

Gabriel chuckled. "I'll tell him tonight, Tom."

Tom ruffled Gabriel's hair. Gabriel appeared older, but in reality he was just more stressed than the baker. His hair lacked pigment as well, giving it an almost white look in natural light and in artificial light a light blonde.

"Bring Marinette over, Gabriel. We will have dinner tonight and discuss the future with our daughter."

"And the baby?'

Tom smiled. "Of course. No stupid baby names."

Gabriel smiled inwardly. "Right... Baby names."

—————–—––——————

Quick author's note:

Have you guys got any baby names? Hint: it's an adorable baby...twins! A boy and girl. Please please help me find names. Please. ‘‚=)