King Dice X Female! Reader lemon!

Warning adult themes...blah blah blah
Not safe for work or school
You guys know the drill!
(Trying out the female dominance in sexual scenarios also it gets kinda kinky! So let me know what you guys think!)

King dice Kept his distance but you only wanted him to come closer as you bite your lip seductively and moved your finger towards your presence as a command of the usually
Enticing and smug man who was King. But here alone with you, you were the One in charge of what happens around here in this room where you had trapped The man in your room shuttering at his knees, but kept his cool.

"Come here baby~" you say continuing the slow hand motion that wrapped Dice around his neck like a chain or Rope.

Many times Dice had found his way in this room with (y/n) but never seemed to get very far even after being engaged.
Since he'd chicken out and make up a dumb excuse to leave. He was a pussy at this thing even though he would say he has had sex with Many women. And at most times he had sex with many of them at once.
'what a lot of bullshit.' You'd think as you smoke a cigarette and occasionally eavesdrop on his conversation with other employees.

But now you were tired and you wanted him bad.
You knew he was virgin and he wasn't very proud of that. The lies were amusing and made you laugh.

Dice slowly came foward to you.
"You've been a bad bad boy haven't you?"
Dice Gulps
"I'm sorry (y/n) i-i-"
"I don't wanna hear it. You've already given me every shitty Excuse in the Damn book. This time, Dice... You aren't getting out of this."

"Undress." You commanded.

He hesitates and shakily rose his hands to undo his buttons. But he was doing it slowly and you were getting impatient.
So you get up from the bed and roughly pulled his shirt apart which made Dice gasp.
"Don't worry it's a shirt. Not your dick."
You push Dice to the bed and lick your lips as he blushed shamefully tried to cover himself on which you denied that action.
"Don't cover that body baby...show it to mommy..."
You pull Dice's arms from his body and pinned them above his head.
You straddle yourself onto the man and whisper "tell me how much you love me." "Call me mommy...tell me that you love your mommy."
Dice says unconvincively "i love you.."
"Who do you love?"
"Mommy...."
"Good Boy."
You unzip Dice's pants and pull down his boxers.
And upon doing that his little manhood was surprised and sprung up to see the woman above him.
"Oh, has my little boy excited already?" As you say touch the tip with your thumb that releases a bit of precum.
"Y-yes...." He whispers.
"Yes, what?"
"Yes, M-mommy."
You chuckle and tease his cock a bit.
"Lets see how much you really love me."
You kiss Dice a bit with his cock still in your hand.
"Ah." He moans

You change Positions with Dice to where you were on the bottom.
"Okay Baby, you are in Charge now. Make Mommy Cum."
Dice nods then spits in his hand and Jerks his dick a bit then inserts it to your pussy.
"Ah Fuck." You moan. "You're so big."
You exclaim.
He starts slow for you then gradually gets faster the more comfortable of you.
He holds onto your hips as you hold onto the sheet of the bed.

You feel your climax approaching and so does Dice .
Without a warning he cums and mid way he pulls out still cuming onto you

You smile and pull Dice down to you
"You did good my baby."
"I am glad to make mommy proud."
"I love you baby."
"I love you too mommy."

(No regrets)