Chapter 11

Oswald's P.O.V

As I walked down the hall from the martial arts club I suddenly heard screaming coming from the hall around the corner, I quickly sprinted over peaking my head around the corner. I saw a group of bigger kids, one of them had a knife and seem to be stabbing it into the kid on the floors back.....hey....arent those The boys from the senior soccer team? The boy on the floor seemed to be the one screaming, but I couldn't see him very well, as the other boys tried to get him to shut up. I quickly jumped into action, I ran at full speed kicking the with the knife, knocking it out of his hand. The boy turned and looked at me shocked and anger at the same time. The other to boys looked up as well trying to grab me, I quickly grabbed one of there wrists and bent it breaking it, the boy let out a howl of pain as he slumped to his knees holding his wrist. The other boy grabbed me by my neck holding my against the wall, I grabbed his wrists with my hands for support as I hoisted my self up kicking him in the gut with my feet. The boy flung back against the wall coughing, gasping for air. The boy with the knife had Gotten up from the floor pulling out a pistol with a gold handle, silver barrel, a bronze trigger and a steel head, he aimed it at me shaking in fear and anger, one of his boots on the back of the boy on the floor. I growled putting my fists up, "fight like a man you coward!" I yelled my face filled with rage. The boy snarled at me looking me in the eye, "let's put it this way.....im doing us seniors a favor....let me get rid of this guy.... And then I'll be out of the way!" He said. I thought about it for a second before punching him in the face, causing him to drop his gun and stagger back. I quickly picked up the gun and aimed at the coward who once had it. The boy snarled, "you dirty-" he started to say I shot next to his head causing him to shut his mouth tighter then a drum. I looked him in the eyes and growled "you will leave this school and never hurt anyone again....do you understand?" I said never blinking my eyes or looking away. He quickly nodded as I lowered the gun and he and the two other boys ran off.....i then looked at the boy on the floor and gasped.....i knew who it was.....it was Felix, Capatin of the senior soccer team.