Chapter 6

Valentines P.O.V

I indeed do have a ruin for clary if this doesn't work . I always wondered how she would feel in me but I left that for Sebastian so I get Jocelyn all to myself . But I heard Clarys a screamer and I love screamers . Maybe ill try that as an experiment it would still be fun .

When I reached my room I noticed Jocelyn sleeping on the floor so I picked her up bridal style and brought her to the bed . when I put her down her eyes fluttered open and I smiled . Before I could say anything her lips crashed onto mine hungrily and passionate . I noticed were she wanted to go but I couldn't right now I had a meeting soon .

"Jocelyn not right now I have a meeting in 10 minutes . " I said in between kisses .

"That's enough time Val don't get all stressed ."

" But it's your new impression on them and I don't want to rush my time with you ."

"Wait I'm going "

"Yah so get ready " I smile

Jocelyn's P.O.V

What makes this enjoyable is he thinks I'm still his puppet . Jace gave me some heavenly fire to fend off the ruin . When I heard the door creep open I knew it was valentine . He carried me to my bed bridal style . I know it's our bed but it disgusts me . When he put me down I pretended to wake up and I think he bought it .

I reached up and kissed him trying to grab a steil to give to clary for a portal ruin knowing she wouldn't be trusted with one . but after a while he told me I was going to his meeting and I knew what that meant .I dressed up with ruins , dresses , and my favorite a weapon and steil to give to clary . This was all going to work unless somehow valentine could now read my mind then I'm screwed . Or one of the demons if any of this plan fails I could be changed for the rest of my life but when he was about to leave he stopped at the door frame and smiled weakly .

" What's wrong " I asked with concern

" Luke's dead" he said his brough furrowed

"Sebastian had to kill him to get you Jocelyn I'm so sorry ."

Shocked I said " did he kill anyone else "

" Just Luke and two other werewolves name Mai and Jordan I think they were names "

" Ma..i a.nnnnd jorr.dannn " I muttered

"Really Jocelyn if you were still under the ruin you wouldn't care but yes that's what there names were , and if you can fight against it so can clary so I have to go to plan B . "Valentine said it shocks me about how he could know .

"After this we will be a family and when were done with the last herondale we'll kill him just like everyone else who gets in our way . "

"No please just take me no."

I begged

"No Jocelyn you brought this on yourself . "

"But"

"Jocelyn but is not a negotiating word and you shall not go to that meeting and your locked in here ." he put his hand on my cheek and I flinched and he stepped back .

"Soon Jocelyn soon "

" Just let clary go and ill face whatever you want me to do please Val I'm begging you "

" I'm sorry Sebastian wants her and I promised him already don't worry we'll make amazing grandparents one day ."

My jaw dropped to the floor while I stared at him . He put a silence ruin on me and locked the door with a ruin . Looks I'm trapped here . Wait clary oh no what have I done !

TMI :City of Heavenly Fire*Discontinued*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara