Chapter 7

Clarys P.O.V

The ruin in my chest has started disappearing finally .Its been on for almost a week but its gone . I have no idea what he wants with me or why im so precious to him .

I always remember what he said that night in pregu . He sickens me and what's funny is he actually thinks that one day ill love him . If I start loving him the world has one serious messed up Opposite Day . Even thinking of loving him makes me wanna barf .

Then with my luck someone opened the door . I couldn't tell who it was but it looked like a male figure . He definitely had muscles to bad it was dark in my room . I went to turn the light on but he grabbed my wrist hard .

"Who are you ?"

"Well I thought I was the only one who came and visited your room dear Clarissa should I know about something "

Even though I couldn't see him I knew Sebastian was smirking I wish I could slap that grin off his face .

" Now dear Clarissa that's not something nice to think about "

" How the he'll did u read my thought " I was getting nervous

There's no need to get nervousness dear sister I heard a voice in my head . How did he do that I thought trying to send him that message thru my head .

Oh sister I did put a ruin while you were sleeping last night hope you don't mind father gave it to me .

Wait what does it do !!! I thought but I ended up screaming at him .

You'll live me be connected to me no bond can break .

We can read each overs thoughts talk mentally .

Share our strength and my favorite share are love .

I told you I would teach you to love me dearest I wasn't joking ill let you back to your day dreaming .

He kissed me on the lips an walked away . Wait did I just like that why did my heart flutter do I have feeling for him .

Then I heard him laughing and I said shit are you always going to intrude my thoughts .

Maybe ill have to do just that . I sighed and tried sleeping .

Jocelyn's P.O.V

I tried everything I could to try to scream for help or break down the door or something . I new it was hopeless there was demon ruins on the door I would be able to break it . Then I heard high pitch screaming and I new it was clary . I tried breaking down the door again but nothing worked . Who knows what there Doing to her . I hope I could do something anything but I can't Clarys all I have left I need her I can't loose her .

Please read

Authors note :

Ok I normally hate these but needed to do this whatever is in italics now is clary and Sebastian communicating through the ruin !!

Hope you liked sorry it took so long and I know it's short a lot of school is going on sense it's almost the end of the school year !

8 more days to COHF comes out guy ill try to update more ! vote comment share love ya guys

And thanks for the 100 reads ! ~Christina