Struggles to Riches (Coming Soon)

*Preview*

Angel

Boss Ass Bitch by P.T.A.F played as Jess and I cruised through the hood on this summer day. “Ah I’m a boss a bitch,bitch, bitch,bitch aye.” Jess yelled as she threw her hands up from the steering wheel.  Her 30 inch Eurasian flowed in the wind. I just nodded my head as my 16inch Brazilin wave; courtesy to Jess, flew in my face.

She pulled up to Ms. Sherry house, stepping out I headed to the door. Knocking I waited til’ the gray haired lady opened the door.

“Come on Jax your mother’s here.”

“Thank you again Ms. Sherry.” She just nodded her head.

“Come on bitch hurry up I’m hungry” Jess yelled. Ms. Sherry looked at the car. “Chile’ you better turn that ratchet music off and stop cussing”.

 “Shut up old hag and get some D in your life. Pussy probably full of cob webs.” She yelled laughing. Ms. Sherry gave her the finger. “ You need some new friends, I don’t trust that chile’ she seem sneaky.” She said.

Jax emerged from behind her “Mama” He screamed. Grabbing my legs I squeezed him.  “Come on baby let’s go, thanks again”.  She nodded as I headed to the car.

“Damn hoe let’s go, I gotta meet Rich in a hour”. Strapping Jax  in I got back in the front.

“Thanks Jess I’ll see you later”.  Picking up Jax  I headed into the house. “Did you have fun at Ms. Sherry?” I asked. He looked up at me nodding. “Yeah we played games and Izzy came over to.” He said.

 “What did you eat?”

“Chicken tenders and tater tots.” He said. Taking him the bathroom a ran him a bath. “Go get your toys you want to put in here”. Running to the room he grabbed his X-men toys, he dropped them in as he stripped.

After Jax was put down to sleep I went to the kitchen.  Looking at the kitchen in the disgust I started to clean. Half way through I heard the door unlock. Cackling became louder as they came down the hall. My mom appeared in the kitchen with some guy that had to be in his late 30’s.

“Angel why your ass here, I thought you was gone.”

“No, and can y’all please be quiet my son is sleep.”

“Whatever, come on James”. She stumbled as I figured she was high. Her man candy turned around as he scanned me and winked. Shuttering I hurried to my room. Grabbing my son closer to me I drifted to sleep. I can’t wait till I can get out of this house and hood.

A/N

Ok so this is my new story and it will be coming soon. Give me some feedback. If I should continue or not.