3. First Day

Angel

Walking into the club Wicked with Jess, I looked in awe as I seen the interior of the club.  

“Girl you betta get this job you know you struggling.” Jess said. Rolling my eyes at her comment, I watched as a few girl were serving men drinks as others were dancing.

Walking over to the bar Jess ordered her a Georgia Peach as I just got a club soda. I swirled my seat around watching the dancers dance to Believe Me by Lil Wayne ft Drake. Drinking my soda I heard Jess asked for another.  Watching in amazement by the dancers I didn’t feel somebody tap me. They put me into a trance.

“Their amazing aren’t they?”

Turning around I was face with Kane. Smiling at me with his pearly whites, I nodded my head agreeing. He chuckled before he looked over at something. “And whose is this beautiful woman?” he asked. Twisting my head I realized he was talking about Jess. Before I could introduce them she spoke. “I’m Jess handsome, and you are?” She said seductively. He smiled “I’m the owner of this club”. She smiled as they chatted for a second, grabbing me another drink I heard him call my name.

“Angel come with me so we can talk in private.”

Following him upstairs and down the hall to a door with the words Kane in white letter, he opened the door letting me go in first. Walking in I admired his office, red and white interior with white carpet and red round chairs. I sat in one as he sat behind a big Royal Oak desk. “So Angel I know that you’re young to be working in this kind of department but since I have a few connections I know you don't want me to get caught up. Do you know any trick to be on this pole?’’ He asked. Shaking my head no he said an ok.

“Are you a little uncomfortable?”

“Yes, I never have done this.”

“Ok so since you’re new to this you can work with Blackberry at the bar. Oh yeah you’ll need a name to I just don’t know what yet but I’ll find out or you can tell me one before this night is over.” He said. Agreeing with him, he took me back to the bar as he called a girl over.

“Blackberry this is Angel show her around before tonight.”

She nodded while smiling at me. She was tall about 5’10 in heels, she looked very exotic with her dark smooth skin and dark eyes she was very thick with a big curly afro. She had on white bandeau with the shortest shorts possible with white stilettos.  “Hello come on” she said pulling me. “Wait, where’s my friend?” I asked. Looking over I seen she was gone. Well I’ll be damn.  Blackberry walked us down to a private room.

“You guys this is the newbie her name Angel.” She yelled.

I saw half naked girls, some joking around others doing hair or makeup. Some said hi while others ignored me. One girl walked up to us, she was beautiful body of a video girl. Here light but exotic complexion was everything, her eyes were a pretty hazel color and she had pretty blond hair with highlights. “Um girl you gotta a body of a video vixen.” She said.

“Oh that can be your name Vixen” Blackberry said. The girl nodded agreeing with her.

 "Why would my name be that? All of you look like vixens." I asked. 

"Well we earned our names and something just scream Vixen." She said. Nodding my head

“Oh by the way my name is Ice but my real name is Iris” Ice said. Nodding my head I watched as another woman came up. Her beautiful sunkissed skin was flawless, she had dark eyes but it made her face contour more. With her hourglass body I knew she thought she was the Head bitch in charge. All these women are beautiful.