2.Mr. Kane

Angel

I've seen Mr. Kane all week. He'll come in here go to the same spot and order the same food while trying to convince me to work with him. I didn't even know what his occupation was. Going to his table I but his food down. "Angel you never answered my question."  he asked. Shaking my head  "I told you I'm fine here."

He chuckled as he took a sip of his water. "I'm telling you this aint nothin', just come to that address one day. When your ready."

"I'll see. But I don't even know what you do."

"You'll have to find out." He smirked. Rolling my eyes I headed to the back for my break. Hurrying up I headed to go pay the water bill.

Walking to Ms. Sherry house, I grabbed Jax. I carried him five blocks cause he was sleep. Walking to the room, I laid the covers on him. Walking to the kitchen I boiled some noodles and hot dogs. While  eating my food I heard my mother come in. The clicking of her heels got louder as she got closer. Hearing her stumble I laughed a little. Doped up bitch.  

She came into the kitchen with red eyes. She looked at me and to my food. She strolled over and her funk hit me heard. Covering my nose gave her the advantage to take my noodles.

"Yo what the fuck you doing?"

"Who the hell you talking to like that lil' bitch?"

Rolling my eyes, I was through. "Fuck it you can have it." I said as I headed to my room. 

Walking over to the dirty clothes, I picked up my pants from early this week. I grabbed the card of Kane;s number and grabbed my phone. Quickly calling him, I heard his baritone voice. "Who the fuck is this?"

"Is that offer still up?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Very short but just wait there's more to come.

Give me feedback.

Mr Kane on the side. 

If you guys have a cover for this story let me know.