Chapter 3: Description of Dream

That night after school, I was first to get home because my last class for the day. The teacher let me out early because she noticed I wasn't acting right.

Right before I got out of class, we were just working on a group project. I was still shaking like a leaf, like I was that morning, Mrs Jones walked up to me.

"katelyn, may I talk to you out side?"

"Sure!"

We walked out of the room and Mrs Jones said "what's wrong katelyn? Is it that dream you told me you've been having the last few months? (I knotted) well if it's that bad, to where your shaking so bad, you can go home early if you'd like?"

"Thanks Mrs Jones!"

"Anytime katelyn . . . ."

I went to get my stuff out of my room and left.

As Hallie and Ashley walked in they were surprised that I was already there they both said, "Hey katie!"

"Hey!"

Ash said "how!?"

I interrupted her "Oh my teacher let me out early because she noticed I wasn't acting right."

Hay sat next to me and said "are you better now?"

"Yeah a little!"

Ash and hay said "that's good (Ash took over) katie!? . . . ."

I said "are you wondering what the dream is about? (Ash and hay both knotted) Well I remember a little but not much. Bridgeport doesn't look like Bridgeport in my dream, we have boyfriends but later on they all die"

Hay said "How different?"

"Well our school doesn't have all those windows and doors going to the gym it's all blocks and not as many houses."

Ash said "Dang that is different! (I knotted) What does our boyfriends look like!?"

"That's one of the things I don't remember . . . . sorry ash!"

"That's ok!"

Hay said "well we better stop the dream talking tell we finish homework!"

We finished our homework after a couple hours. We went to eat at burger king which is my favorite restaurant. While we were eatting we were talking about my dream again. But like I said I don't remember most of it so I couldn't tell them much.