Chapter 8: See Each Other

At first the boys acted as if they didn't see us. Then Eddie moved a chair to where he was sitting behind me. Danny took Ashley's hand right off the bat and pulled her up to dance. Jerry just took Ashley's chair and stared into hallie eyes as did hallie into his.

After ash and hay were both taken in by their boys. I just sat back in my chair and rested not knowing that Eddie was behind me. My hand fell from my lap and Eddie took my hand right away. I looked back in surprise, and almost landed a kiss on him not knowing how close we were.

"Hi . . . ."

"Hi . . . . I surprised you didn't I!?"

"Uh . . . . Yeah sort of!"

"Well sorry about that um . . . . Would you like to dance pretty lady!?"

"I'm not sure I'm not a good dancer . . . ."

"Come on everyone can dance!"

Eddie pulled me onto the dance floor and after a while he said "really!?"

"What!?"

"Can't dance!?"

"I guess I can a little . . . ."

"A little!"

"Ok a lot I just didn't quite feel like dancing tonight tell . . . ."

"Tell I found you!?" I knotted and almost shyed away then he pulled me back.

"Where you going pretty lady!?"

"It's Katelyn please!"

"What don't like being called pretty!?"

"Just never have been called pretty!"

"Really because your really pretty kate."

"Kate!"

"You don't mind do you me calling you kate"

"No I don't mind!"

"Good because I love Kate"

I looked up at him and he was smiling a really sweet smile. We danced, drank, and talked almost the whole night tell they were about to close

Both me and eddie said this at the same time, "So . . . . do you have a boyfriend!?"

" So do you have a girlfriend!?" We laughed.

Eddie said "So . . . ."

"No I don't have a boyfriend . . . . What about you!?"

"Actually I was hoping!"

"That I'd be . . . ."

I got interupted, "Closing time everyone out unless you have a room here!"

I was getting ready to leave with ash and Hay then I got pulled back by Eddie.

"Where do you think your going pretty! I need my awnser"

"To what?"

"Will you be my girlfriend!?"

"Of course I Will be!"

I started to walk off again "woah woah woah! Where are you going kate?"

"Home!?"

"Well not without this your not! (he lifted my head and kissed me it felt like a super long kiss) I had a wonderful time with you tonight Kate! I hope you come back!"

"I defiantly will" I started to walk out and I blew him a kiss before I was out of sight.

Once we left Danny and Jerry came up to Eddie and said "wow those girls are awesome mm . . . ."

Eddie said to himself "kate defiantly is!"