Chapter 5: Back To The Dorm

I walked back to the house hoping this isn't real. I got to my dorm room, I was standing in front of the door squeezed my eyes shut thinking I was still a sleep I opened my eyes again. I finally walked into my dorm room and back to the window to see if I was dreaming or not, and I wasnt.

As I was looking out the window I heard footsteps behind me and looked back and it was Ashley. "Oh hey Ash!"

Ash said "Hey! Hey! Me and hallie were worried about you!"

"I'm fine Ash . . . ."

"Really you call that fine running out like a mad person!"

Then hallie walked in and said "what happend"

"Do you remember how I described my dream!?"

"Yeah why!?"

"Think of how I described my dream and look out the window!"

Ash and Hallie looked at each other in shock after looking out the window I said "exactly!"

Ash was stuttering a little "it . . . . It's your d . . . . d . . . .  dream"

"Yep and that's why I ran out like a mad woman!"

"Ok so what happens next in your dream!?"

"Well the next thing I remember is going to the moose for a couple drinks, and it being that love club instead of a bar! But I know that can't be next because we haven't went to school!"

Hallie said "That's true . . . . We'll leave you to get dressed then head to school . . . . (Ash took over) then we'll figure out what's going on after school"

"Alright !"

We got to where we thought was our first class but it wasn't. It was the same teacher we had but she didn't have us on her list of students! None of our regular teachers had us on their list, so we just went home.