Chapter 10

3 Days Later

•••Hayes' POV•••

I screwed up. I screwed up really bad. And there's no way of fixing it.

I think I need to talk to Nash. He might know what to do. I'll call him.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nash."

"Oh, hey Hayes. What's up?"

"Can you maybe come over? I need to talk to you and ask you for some advice."

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 10."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

He got here 10 minutes later.

I answered the door, and he came in and sat on the couch.

"So what's up man? You look like a mess." He said.

"I am. The other day, I met Blaise at Starbucks' to talk to her. She told me she had a dream about me, and I charted on her. I got really uncomfortable after she told me, and she got it out of me. I admitted I cheated on her." I replied.

"No. No, you didn't." Nash said.

"Sadly yes, yes I did. It was just one kiss like the very first week we started dating!" I explained.

"Dude, it doesn't matter. You cheated on her, and I wouldn't be surprised if she never talked to you again." He said.

"Wow, well thanks for among me feel better Nash." I said.

"Sorry, but it's the truth! And that's what you need to hear right now." He replied.

Yeah, he's right. The truth hurts, but I just need to face it. I screwed up, big time. And there may be no coming back from this.

Nash was about to leave when there was a knock on the door. I had no clue who it could be, but I opened the door.

It was her.

Short chapter I know, sorry! -Blaise

Next Update at 100+ reads!