Chapter 17

•••Aaron's POV•••

Yeah, the girl sitting beside me on the plane was beautiful and all, but she wasn't Blaise. And a girl would have to be better than Blaise to get my attention. That would mean more than perfect, which isn't possible, because Blaise is perfect.

It felt so amazing to have her asleep on my shoulder.

She was so cute when she was sleeping.

We have a rough history. We dated back when she was still in Alabama. It was great, and everybody said we would last forever. But then I kissed another girl in our 11th month, when she was leaving. I couldn't tell her. Because I knew she would be really hurt. So, the day she was leaving I texted her and told her. Yeah, it was pretty crappy, but that was 8 months ago. I'm a lot better now, and I really want Blaise back. The only reason I came to see her is because I want to try and get her back. When I heard she was dating this Hayes kid, I got really jealous. That's why I came here ASAP.

I knew everything about her, and she knew everything about me. We were bestfriends, but after she and Madi left we drifted apart. I know, I can't blame her. I wouldn't want to talk to anybody who is all the way across the country, and cheated on me. What surprised me though, was when I came back, we picked up basically where we left off. She seemed so happy to see me, when I thought she would turn away and slam the door. (Frozen reference😂) But here I am, 5 days later, on a plane, with her asleep on my shoulder, headed to Hawaii. I would've never guessed all this. But hey, it's amazing.

•••Blaise's POV•••

I woke up to Aaron staring at me.

"What?" I asked him, still half asleep.

"Oh nothing, you're just so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of you." He said with a smile.

"Aw, thanks babe." I said blushing, and kissing him on the cheek.

The flight attendant's voice came over the intercom, saying "We will be arriving in Hawaii in 10 minutes."

"Yay! I'm so excited!" I said to Aaron.

"Me too!" He said.

The 10 minutes flew by. Next thing I know, we're in an airport in the middle of Hawaii. Man, it was so beautiful here.

We got our luggage, and went outside to our car. I was driving, because I was the only one who knew where our condo was. It was about 15 minutes away from the airport. We listened to my favorite P!nk CD on the way there.

When we got there, we both jumped out of the car and ran up to the front door. I jammed the key into the lock, and opened the door.

"Wow." Aaron said, in awe.

this house was beautiful.

"Wow is right." I replied.

It was so beautiful here. I couldn't believe we would be spending the next week or two in paradise.

"So, what do you want to do first?" I asked Aaron.

"I'm really hungry. How about we find a good place to eat?" he said.

"Me too, I'll look and see what places are good here." I said.

I went on my phone and Googled good places to eat in Honolulu. I found this place called Tiki's Grill and Bar. The food looked really good.

"How about Tiki's Grill and Bar?" I asked Aaron.

"Anything sounds good to me." he said.

"Alright, let's go." I said.