Devyn X Reader

This story is dedicated to  . Thank you for your request! I hope you like it and feel free to ask for more Imagines or preferences. Overall note, I can do multiple in one such as What You Wear on Date Night or what song he says makes him think about you.  ( I can do outfits and songs ) Requests are OPEN!

_________________________________________________________________________

"You sure this is going to work?" you ask Devyn in a whisper. She nods and holds up three sets of keys. Three down just two to go. "Who's left?"

"Sam and Colby," she whispers back. You nod and creep up the stairs towards their rooms. You started with Sam, who was a much lighter sleeper than Colby. You slowly creak the door open, and blink through the dark of his room. You see him turn on the bed and freeze for a minute. You carefully enter his room and start looking for his car keys. You finally find them on his desk under some papers. You curse silently as you try to soundlessly grab his keys. As soon as they were in your hand you turn and dart out of the room, not bothering to close the door behind you. You head over to Colby's room next. You open the door and just walk in. You find his keys on the table next to his bed. You grabbed them and they jingle lightly in your hand and you froze again. Colby had no reaction and you chuckled to yourself as you turn and go back to meet Devyn in the living room.

"I got it!" you whisper victoriously as you held up the two sets of keys. You both headed outside and carefully closed the door behind you. "So what's the plan?" you ask, your voice finally at a normal volume.

"So you take Sam and Colby's car a few blocks to the supermarket parking lot and we're gonna keep them parked there. I'm going to take Corey's and Elton's car. The last one I'll take Aaron's and then you can take yours so we don't have to walk all the way back," Devyn explains. "Then, when we get back, we put the keys back where we found them and it will look like all the cars were stolen." You guys drive all the cars to the parking lot and left them there. Devyn got into your car and you were both laughing at being able to pull it off.

"I hope they don't get ticketed or towed," Devyn says with a laugh. You hadn't even thought about that.

"Me too," you agree. You park your car just around the opposite corner and you both walked down to the house. "We should leave the gate open," you say.

"Smart," Devyn nods. You both go into the house and place the keys exactly how you found them. You said goodnight to each other and went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to people yelling and screaming putside.

"Is this a joke right now?!" You heard Sam's voice yell from outside your window. You got up quickly and saw the rest of the house was outside.

"What's going on?" you ask as you walk out.

"Our cars!" Corey yells. You realized your car wasn't in the driveway and started to pretend to freak out.

"Well where are they?" you ask nobody in particular.

"I'm calling the police!" Colby says as he pulls his phone out.

"I called them," Devyn said. "They're on their way." You laugh internally, knowing she never made that call.

"Well did we check the street?" Elton asked as he walked over to the open gate and looked on the empty street. No cars.

"Why would they be on the street anyway?" you asked in an aggravated tone. "We parked them in here."

"Is this seriously happening right now?" Colby asked in disbelief.

"I guess so," Sam says as he rubs the back of his neck in stress. "I still even had my keys."

"Me too," Colby said as he held his keys in the air.

"Where are the police?" Elton asked in exasperation.

"They're not coming," you say as you lean against one of the poles.

"What do you mean they're not coming?" Aaron asked you.

"You called them right?' Corey asked Devyn. She looked down and shook her head.

"Well then we need to call them! Why would you say you called them?"

"Because it's a prank!" you yelled with a laugh. You go over to Devyn and high five.

"Team Y/N and Devyn!!" Devyn yells.

"You guys suck!" Corey said as he lets out a laugh.

"That was good!" Sam says as he shakes his head.

"You actually got me," Colby added.

"Wait so where are our cars?" Elton asked.

"At the supermarket parking lot," Devyn laughed.

"Mine's right around the corner," you laugh.

"Good, then you can give us a ride to our cars," Elton says.

"Fair enough," you say as you run in to get your keys. You come back out with your keys. "One more thing," you say as you nod at Devyn.

"WELCOME TO THE PRANK WAR!!"