Colby X Reader

This story is dedicated to _Allie_Marie

I hope you enjoy this story. Please leave a like and further suggestions of stories to write or things to create, such as outfits or places you go for a getaway weekend. I look forward to writing many more stories for you all. Requests are OPEN.

____________________________________________________________________________

You were staying with your older brother Elton for the weekend in his California mansion. It wasn't your first time staying here but it had been a long time since you got to see all the guys. Especially Colby. You two always clicked the most whenever you got to visit. It was currently your last night staying in the house and you were all chilling in the living room while Corey and Elton played Rocket League. You got up to grab a small bag of Cheetos from the kitchen. You head back to the living room and climbed up on the couch next to Colby.

"I'm bored," you whined.

"Wanna go film for my channel?" Colby asked you. "I need to get some more footage or it'll be too short to be bother posting." You nod and follow him upstairs to his room. He grabbed the door handle and pulled it closed after you. You turn to him with raised eyebrows.

"What are you up to Brock?" You let out a quiet, nervous laugh and he grins at you in response. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you to him, his lips crashing to yours. Your eyes flew open in surprise before closing. His lips were warm and soft and gone way too fast. He released his grip on you as you opened your eyes and looked at him.

"I had to do that," he says in a quiet voice. "Just once." You felt your heart racing in your chest and you quickly wrap your arms up over his shoulders and press your lips back to his. His hands returned to their previous position as he holds you against him. His tongue traces your bottom lip, seeking entrance. You gladly give it to him and he backs you against the wall as his tongue explored. It was so... electric. It felt like your whole body was buzzing and you absolutely loved it. Once again, his mouth was pulled away from yours but this time with a startled yell. Your eyes snap open as you see Elton slam Colby up against the wall next to you.

"That doesn't look like you filming a fucking video Colby!" Elton shouted.

"Elton stop!" You yell, jumping forward.

"You stay out of this!" he snaps at you. He had Colby's arm behind his back and his face was pressed against the wall. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I like her, Elton," he said as he tried to turn and look at him. "I like her a lot and I really care about her." Elton glanced at you, then back at Colby. He released him and Colby turned around slowly.

"Stay the fuck away from my sister," Elton snaps.

"No," you say, speaking up. "I'm old enough to take care of myself, Elton. I like Colby, too. A lot. And as a matter of fact I kissed him. You wanna pin me to the wall?" You challenged as you crossed your arms and glared at him. Colby and Elton both just kind of stared at you in shock. Elton grabs Colby and pulls him into the hallway, closing the door and leaving you in Colby's room. You sat down on his bed and ran your hand over the soft fabric of Colby's dark comforter. You didn't mean to snap so bad but sometimes Elton was a little too overprotective. It was Colby for crying out loud, one of Elton's best friends. He knew Colby wouldn't hurt you. Right...? You let out a sigh as the door opened and Colby came back in. Your head snapped up and you noticed every detail of his face. His eyebrows were wrinkled in concern and his eyes were casted to the floor. His usually smiling face was replaced with a frowning grimace.

"Colby?" You rise off the bed, concerned about whatever Elton must have said to him.

"You have to leave." His voice cracked just as your heart stopped for a millisecond.

"Wh-what?"

"Please, Y/N, just get out," he said, still looking down at the floor. Your moment of  shock that froze you in place wore off and you stepped forward. You stopped right next to him and looked over at him.

"I'm sorry Colby," you whisper as you go to leave. He grabs your arm but you don't turn to look at him. If you did, you would lose it.

"I'm sorry, too," he says. There was something different about his voice, sounding happier than he had been just seconds ago. You slowly turn and see he has a huge smile on his face. He pulls you into his arms and you just sort of stand there in confusion as he laughs.

"What's happening?"

"Elton said he was fine with, us," Colby says as he takes a small step back. "About you and me, being together." You felt your whole mood do a 180.

"Really?!" Colby nods and you hug him. "What else did he say?" you asked after a second.

"He'd snap my neck if I hurt you," Colby admits and you both laugh.

"Classic," you say as you roll your eyes. "You sure it's worth the risk?" you ask him teasingly. He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. It was different this time. It was softer, sweeter. He pulled away and you look at him.

"Absolutely."