💖 Chapter 2

Excuse any error pls

------------
Ally's pov
I walk into the big gate of wattford high with a grumbling stomach well I blame myself for waking me late.

     I walked to my locker only to be greeted by my two bestfriends but I answered with a grumbling stomach they exchanged side glance then.
      I explained everything thing to them so I did not get the chance to explain how they look here we go.

     Trish Heart
She is my first best friend. she has a brown eye which is welcoming,she's the head cheerleader in wattford high
    As you all know the head cheerleader ought to be a bitch but no she is kind and name all the qualities of a good kind girl. She has a long brown hair.
Quick notice never step on her nerves she can acts like a bitch sometimes.

    Let move to my favourite man
Daniel Emerald
Well he is a jock second most finest boy in school and he is also a player and a man whore.

    He has an emerald green eye just like is name well he is well built and has a different kind of features you want to see in a teenager name them.
    The bell rings meaning time for the first period I have English and my to best friend are stuck In social studies well the bell rings again that was when my best friends decided to wake me up from my fantasy land  to tell me they have to go u so they waved them good bye.

    I make a quick stop at my locker to take the necessary things I need for my first time three period unknowingly I hit a brick wall or so I thought only for me to look up and see the supposed brick wall I thought I hit my head against was the chest no one other than our schools badboy

     Oh joy,i muttered under my breath

    Dun ,Dun,Dun

           I know it is to short sorry
Pls vote, comment and follow me thanks