💖 Chapter 11

Hi guys Pls excuse any error and enjoy this chapter ..

Ally's pov

Put that thingy thing that you took from your make up bag away from my eye .
Oh you heard right I Ally I am putting on makeup weird right let me explain how we came about the makeup thing.
Here goes nothing

After the whole explanation thing in the cafeteria. Lunch was over went to class after school was over met up with Trish zoomed of to my house with Daniel driving his car behind Trish's car.

And now here I'm shouting at Trish to take that thingy thing away from my eye with Daniel laughing at the background cause I'm scared of the so called thing called a eyeliner .

And we are doing this dress up thing because we are going to this new night club called switch and we are going there for business and also to loosen up and have fun Trish's word not mine so I am going with the flow.

Up, up go put on your dress the gold one.

Wait can't I just check the makeup "I said because I don't even know why I just sat my butt down for Trish to do her thing.

"No can do you have to you have to put on your dress before you check out my hand work"she said while pushing me into my walk in closet.

Removing the gold dress from the hanger proved to be easy but putting on the dress was hard.

Getting out of the closet I see Trish putting on her shoe so I waddled to my gold shoe, after Trish and I stood up together faced Daniel and asked him
"So Daniel how do we look"

And he replied saying "if you to weren't my best friend I would totally do you guys.

So can I look at the mirror now "I asked Trish.

Yes, but before you do
Girl you look hot 🔥 I would totally do u if I root for the other team.

“But you are not my type girl "I replied cheekily.

“I know right I have high standards and you go for people with low ones."she said

“I walked to the full length mirror after inspecting the deep cut which was 'v' shaped and also the gown was knee length with a off shoulder I muttered "damn I look hot" under my breath.

Gal I said referring to Trish I fucking love your handwork on my face and the natural makeup is to die for.

"I know I'm a professional"she replied cockily.

So how do I look she asked while twirling she looked hot in that one hand gown with flared at the end but just to annoy her I said "meh, you look okay"

Gal you mean I look okay in this gown and in this 9 inches heels" she shouted dramatically.
I don't believe you
You know that I have a banging body meaning I look hot but if you say i look okay then I would go change.

No-no Daniel shouted from where he was,  he said facing Trish “you look hot like I said before I would totally do you if not that you were not my best friend you know how Ally does she likes to tease you” he said, shooting me a comply with me look or we are gonna spend another one hour here trying to look for the perfect dress for Trish.

“Oh Trish you look hot, amazing in  your dress"I rushed out because I can't spend one freaking hour here again because this deal has to be finalized today.

If you say so let go party " she shouted.

“Party,party"Daniel shouted while following her out the door

“And let not forget the deal" I shouted after them and that was how I spoilt their fun.

"Garrett is going with us and you my dear Trish you are going with him"

“So are we going without backup ”Garret asked.

Nope, and why do we need backup.

Those piece of trash can try to act funny "Daniel concluded for Garret.

Guys when did you become softies for Christ sake we are the most feared gang we can take them down and if things spiral out of control we call for backup moreover we can still take them down. So enough and let go get this deal finalized.

“Daniel we are taking the Royce I want us to make an entrance "I said while opening the passengers seat of the car.

I know, so let go bitches

“To the Lamborghini Trish”Garrett said while opening the drivers seat for him self.

“As soon as I got inside the car I tied my bandana over my eyes so people would not recognize me"and that pretty much sums up the whole mysterious thing.

I want us to go on a fast pace "u said to Daniel who is the designated driver for today.

And I spent the remaining hour of the car drive wrapping my brain around things.
------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we entered the club the smell of alcohol filled my senses. Different colors of light was used to make the club lighted. You can see two strippers dancing on the poles placed on the stage if you move closer you can see the bar.

“So where the fuck are this bitches "I asked Daniel while assessing the place to see if I can find the people we came here to meet.

We pretty much came early so we have like ten minutes so within those minutes I am going to have some fun. So see you guys later.

As soon as Daniel left I turned towards Trish and Garrett direction to see what they were doing meaning sucking each others face

“Can't you guys get a room "I shouted at the top of my voice but  you know it fell deaf ears and I received the finger from my dearest cousin

“Can I get you anything "The guy situated at the bar asked me with a flirty smile

“Yes,can I get a tequila "I said while batting my eyelashes. Don't judge me I want to have some fun.

After like two shots of tequila I had the urge to use the toilet

Guys, I'm going to the ladies, and text me asap if they get here

Toilet, toilet