💖 Chapter 9

I'm sorry for not updating for so long had a lot of test to read for this chapter is dedicated to you guys for bearing with so hold on tight because this gonna be the longest chapter you are gonna read in this book so readers buckle up :):)

Ally's pov 💕

Ring!!! Ring!!!
Arrrrghh!!!

I hate waking up early, I hate Monday's why if u ask because I have to face certified and stuck up bitches. Well time for school.

I went into the toilet did my business within five minutes I finished packing my shit for school.

On my way down the stairs I saw my one and only cousin just kidding got a lot of cousin's don't judge the Cameroon family is one big family. So back to now my cousin Garrett Cameroon
Red hair guy
6"3 tall
Well built, he is the tech guy in the gang, loves having sex, cocky bastard, has a thing for blond hair girls but has a thing for Trish, icy blue eyes. Yh Garrett's description.

" G'morning bitch"my dearest cousin greeted me while coming down the stairs.

"Huh, why did i even think of accommodating him" I muttered under my breath but loud enough for him to hear.

"You know you just so much love my company . Where are you off to " he asked

"Don't you know my favorite place in the world school" I answered in a very sassy tone while walking towards the kitchen to grab a granola bar and my fav strawberries for lunch. who in the world does not love strawberries.

A little advice from lme to you if you know that you wanna attend Wattford High pack your lunch from home, Why, because the food they serve is shit except the salads which are not meant for people outside the cheer squad.

"Have fun in school" he replied after me i didn't even bother to reply because I was out of the door.

20 minutes later I am in front of one of the prestigious school in New York City Wattford high, oh joy. (p. S the schools name was formed)

Walking to my locker I see my two best friends

"Hello suckers" I said while trying to remember my lockers combination.

"Bitch, how are you doing" Daniel asked.

"How was your weekend" Trish asked, by that time I gave up trying to remember my lockers Combination.

"You know the usual in the gang house monitoring the shipment and had to sign a business deal"

"Why didn't I see u two at the gang house you guys had a lot of shit to do but guess who ended up doing your shit me because I was bored shitless" I said in a very straight and intimidating voice

"Went for a date, Had tons of girl lining up to have a taste of me"

Repeat that again
Had tons of not you Daniel I was talking to Trish

"You hurt my feelings girl"Daniel said in a very fake pained voice.

"Had a date" she repeated

"With who, how was it,where did you go to "Daniel and I asked not even stopping once to catch our breath.

"Garrett " she said

"Which Garrett" Daniel asked

"Ally's cousin " she said
"That guy finally sucked up his pride to ask you out in a date" Daniel said while smirking at Trish

That why I didn't see that pests

it was fun, we went to a carnival

"Bitch you went to a carnival, lucky bitch"I said to her.

"But mine was much better than hers"Daniel said

"Oh I get, you had a lot of cake faced bimbos lining up to have a taste of you"Trish and I said while trying so hard not to laugh.
"You guys hurt me feelings you know I have standards "Daniel said.

"Mention their names ?"I questioned him.

Jessica
With that name I and Trish didn't give a fuck about the side glance casted our way we just rolled on the floor laughing our butts off.

"And you say she's not a bimbo"I commented while trying to compose myself.

Well..
"Pls spare me "Trish said while dusting off the dust on her Jean.

"Do you know the best part"He said while trying to defend himself.

"Pls spare us the details we all know it was a threesome "Trish said.

"Mention the other two bimbos names"I asked
"Chill out lemme guess the other names Alexis and Monica"Trish said.

"You know me to well moreover it was a good sex"Daniel said while running his hand through his hair which made the girls passing by sigh dreamily.

The bell we are all familiar too rang meaning time for first period .

" See you later guys and don't forget to come to today's meeting if you don't come Daniel I am gonna cut your balls and Trish your next date is gonna be cancelled"I said with a straight face while getting ready to make a dash for Mathematics class oh joy note the sarcasm.

"Yes Ma'am" They said

"See ya later guys" I said while making a dash for mathematics but guess what luck wasn't on my side. Why if you ask me ?

Because I bumped into Austin with his two friends behind him Sam and Caleb

"Oh shit Sherlock " I muttered under my breath
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
This chapter is dedicated to my lil bro Happy Birthday llnp age with brain , more gals,plenty money love u so much.

Thanks so much guys for tapping on THE NERDS BIG SECRET and Pls don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Thanks. TTYL guys bye. 944 words