Chapter One the Start of my Journey

When I first saw that I came back in time I was stunned but some how I manged to keep my cool and keep on going but that when a strange black hair boy is fighting another player but he seem cold heart while his enemy just got his Six damage meaning he just lost. The Black Hair boy started raging claiming that he didn,t draw the right cards that the right time but the brown hair one stayed clam while leaving the store but that when they noticed me"Hey what with that girl?"said the Black hair boy while he when closer to me which really made me mad so I stepped on his foot"OW! what was that for?"Said the Black boy while he stepped back but I simply reply"Than next time don,t go right next to me or other wise I do it again"After I said that the Black Hair Boy moved back while the strange Yellow head came close to me saying"hey hey clam down but anyways do you play Vanguard?" He asked so I reply"yes I do why do you ask?"

"Oh that why don,t you face against me I am the best Vanguard player in this Store so do what you do you do you?" said the Black boy as he when closer to me so I made a dirty eye on him which made him run behind another boy "Oh yea I forgot what is your name" said the Yellow Hair "My name is Rose nice to meet you" "Ahh nice to meet you to my name is Miwa Kai best Friend and this here is well Loser boy"said Miwa  while the Black Hair Guy grew out raged"I am not Loser boy it the great Katsumi"Said Katsumi while the Miwa just started laughing"Yea loser Katsumi"said Miwa as he fell over his chair laughing his gut off"Anyways do you what to face her?"Miwa calmed down and got back up"Sure why not I got nothing to do."I said to Miwa while all of us set up for another match.