Chapter Two: My First Cardfight

"Hmm alright which deck should I use?" said Rose as I checked my box full of decks"Alright I think I got it"I pulled out one of the deck which I knew really well which it a Gold Paladin deck after I closed the box again I put my deck where it should be and shuffled it and draw five cards and I return 3 of them also I placed my starter"alright ready?"I asked Morikawa which he reply"Of Course I am get ready to cry because I am going to show you no Mercy"said Morikawa as we both said"Stand up Vanguard!" "Flaming Passion Liberator, Guido" "Lizard Runner, Undeux" that when both of them were stocked at my starter "What is that? Guido I never heard of him"said Miwa while Morikawa was also stocked"what is that clan?"as he looks closer towards my starter"It Gold Paladin it a special deck because you never heard of it"I said with a smile on my face"always let get started I go first"(Time skip which in the end Morikawa got beaten while Rose only took one damage)"That was easy come on I though you were the strongest card fighter in the shop it really a shame"I said with a smile against Morikawa who flips out in rage"Oh you only got lucky that I didn,t draw the right cards at the right time"said Morikawa which I reply"Really say to the guy who has more Grade 3s in his deck than any other grades like really it simple get a balance deck or you will never beat anyone"After that I left the shop with a smile on my face"See yea later loser boy"