The Begginning of the Conception

Tracy and Macy SuperStar met each other back in 1986, they have a fun time looking at guide maps when they travel. Once they watched a movie with mysterious scene on VHS and they discovered the space and they realized about science stuffs on space.

They react to it seeing it onto screen and then they came up and see the moon with the First Man on the Moon and then found many books of Space and then Tracy told Macy that there are hundreds of books from upstairs.

Macy had her head bumped into something that they have discovered an unnamed Planet which has red mist into it and then she was shocked that she might be dead while visiting it and then Tracy said that they have to be an astronaut to visit but they will be arrived shortly after 3 hours. He has his Astronaut suit in his parent's collection and then he told his mum Clarke Mansion that he wanted to visit the planet Red Mist. Clarke has gone slowly walking to him that she can take care of him with some cookies.

She cuddled him for at least 1 minute and saw an astronaut of his parents Clarke and Ducy just before Ducy had almost diagnosed with heart disease before he got it cured and when Tracy became 18. He mentioned that Clarke name from his mum took inspiration from Superman but she is a women.

Tracy laughed at the photo and the name and then Macy watches how to wear an Astronaut Suit. She told him a story by giving him a surprise to his bedroom and then they read a story on Macy's mind about them being astronauts and then they saw the ceiling and dreaming about skies and then she whisper of what species exist on the Red Mist.

Meanwhile Scartray has his dreams of taking over the Earthland and then he told mum and dad after he was scared of the planet look like blues and green that he doesn't like. Mr Marcy and Mrs Dulcy told him that it doesn't exist until they let him stay in the flames of his bedroom underground. He started it with the evil smile.

He draw a diagram of his invention to destroy the earth while his parents turned white completely and then they saw a muster of the planet that is blue and green called Earthland by their research and then he zooms one sample to the ratchet piece of the planet. Then they found that it worked. Tracy and Macy found a piece of rock that found a message saying that "This is what we are going to do to all of you and no one is able to stop me since none of you would recognize me before, see you tomorrow idiot friends who are imbecile ratchets." And they found out that it was written by Mr Marcy and then they ended up looking at the telescope and then they saw a Red Mist with one close up showing the devil alien and then it looks like he or she was taking over the armies and the spaceships to conquer the whole city of Salvania Lockbuster.

"Honey, I guess we have to run and try to find any solution to get rid of the aliens" said Tracy and Macy shocked and then she said "School!!!" And then they ran as quick as they try to find one best school and then they saw the whole hidden dark room that nobody is in here and then they named the school that they were trying to go for a help of how to get rid of the aliens from Red Mist. They went back home straight from the bus with the coin dropping in it.