Arcade is A reality Game, Huh?

Shane Skinny finally got a plan so Dr Nacro decided to bring in the Arcade back to Earthland with this ship he has driven while Dr Necro has yet decided to use the Cassette tapes about their story of how they got there and where is the Red Mist so they can see what is going on and how to use it by using the Reality game.

The SpaceShip was then going faster and then Dr. Nacro then saw more Ships coming through and then he decided to make a Space Invaders Styled gameplay from the other ships that have been taken over and he shoots all of them out of the Earthland from the top of Slavania to the Bottom of IceBerk. He then landed safely into The Autism Boarding School in Lockbuster but then he shoots the last Imps that are trying to take over the school.

He ran to Shane Skinny with the arcades and mind controls four Imps to carry that arcade to the basement. Then Shane Skinny starts playing the game and then once he decided to plan the kids to take turns after game over, they need to take a Break!

You've gotta take a break after playing 30 minutes of playing video games! Remember that one reader.

Motive Play starts to be playing for like hours and some of them could take a break while Shane Skinny called Dr. Necro about the Red Mist and he heard that Tracy and Macy found the genetic of Autism which is a mutated one that they could have for their future children and then Dr. Nacro then explained that this genetic of autism are being tested to remove the genetic entirely with a robotic gun.

"I will never give up on my own life! Nine Words!" said Dr. Nacro. Mrs. Kimberly then walked into the Arcade and said "Wow, take a look at that humans alive on the Arcade machine, never before seen. It is magical and I love to go in there."