Prologue

Once upon a time, in a faraway land. All eyes were on Raven, he faced the most important choice- 

Really you're going to start there? At legacy day? 

You know there's only really room for one narrator here. 

Start at the beginning, where the whole rebel and royal drama began. 

Oh fine! Let me tell you a tale, about a rebel

Dad! Let me Narrate! I know a much more interesting person to talk about.

  Oh fine. Go ahead, Brooke.

Thanks, dad! Okay, once upon a time in a land far far away lived the children of fairy tales. Like the son of Snow White, or the daughter of Princess Charming. These children were to sign the storybook of legends before Raven King son of the Evil King broke tradition and decided to rebel against his destiny causing everyone to re-evaluate their destinies. It was soon discovered that the one everyone had been signing was a fake and the real one was hidden in plain sight right outside school grounds before Brian Rose the son of sleeping beauty (or Aurain whatever you wanna call him) threw it down the well of wonder to Wonderland. Once their the book ended up in the hands of Ally Wonderland daughter of Alex from Alex in Wonderland, and her best friend Rabbit Blanc son of the white bunny. 

The two went to return it to ever after high but was stopped by the Cheshire cat the father of Kit Cheshire, who- 

Brooke your just telling the story of ever after high. I thought you had someone specifically to talk about?

I'm getting there, dad. A year after all this the royals and the rebels have gone back to being one student body, the headmistresses aren't pushing the idea of following your destiny on students and are just letting them enjoy life. If only ever after high knew that time was not on their side. You may be thinking 'Time is never on anyone's side.' well, she's always on her daughter's side. I hope the guys and gals of Ever After High had a good break because they are in for the ride of their lives.