Introduction

A young fandom wakes up due to the blinding light of the sun that shines through his window. God why can't his curtains be closed correctly so this will never happen again. But alas he has not done one single thing about it. So he shouldn't even be complaining right now since he did bring this upon himself. Anyways the fandom opens his eyes groaning quite loudly. He was stupid enough to stay up late again and he knew that the blazing sun would ruin his slumber but why question his actions at this point. What is this fandom's name anyways? Homestuck was it? Yes that is it. Homestuck. The fandom named Homestuck sat up from his comfy twin sized bed. It may be small but damn, it is very comfortable. It also takes less space which is a positive thing for him so he can put all of his junk somewhere. Homestuck just sat there contemplating on whether he should take a shower or not. Why is this even a thought anyways? Who knows, his thoughts are very odd really. The option he chose was to take a shower like 'normal' people do. Homestuck stood up and walked tiredly to his bathroom. He had no motivation whatsoever. But before he did that he started his computer that was on his wooden desk. The black haired fandom stood there waiting for his computer to start. When he saw the familiar wallpaper on his monitor he yawned and walked to the bathroom once again so he could shower. It has been nearly and hour since he has gone in to shower. What on earth is he doing in there? Whatever he finally finished up and came out with his casual clothes on. A black shirt with a green house on it and some normal blue jeans. And of course he had his horns and his grey skin. He walked over to his computer and sat down right in front of it in his rolly chair and spun around a few times. There was no point of it but it was fun to do. Homestuck was being pestered so Homestuck answered. (Side note: If you are on your phone please change the font to Monospace cause it is just the closest to the font in Homestuck haha. If you are not then just continue.)

-- graciousAngel [GA] began pestering sporadicTroll [ST] at 07:27 --

GA: hey demon, are you up?
GA: I need to talk to you dumbass. you have something of mine.
GA: and you KNOW what it is too. you took it from me yourself in front of MY eyes.
GA: hello??? 
GA: are you ignoring me? cause it sure looks like it.
GA: what are you even doing? doing your demon deeds?
GA: probably.
GA: ugh come on answer!!!
GA: I have been sitting here for an hour...what on earth are you doing???
GA: I will literally go over there myself if you don't respond soon.
ST: 0h my G0D y0u 4re 2o 4nn0y1ng
GA: oh my chuck you answered and your typing is annoying now, please change it.
ST: So Rude, Ruining My Fun :/
GA: I don't care honestly it takes a while for me to read it.
ST: Ha Noob :)
GA: shut up. anyways I need my salt back please and thank you.
ST: Fuck No. You're Just Going To Throw Some At Me
GA: what??? noooo.
ST: Ugh I Swear To God You Sodium Loving Piece Of Shit That's All You Care About
GA: so is that a yes?
ST: Only If You Let Me Type However I Want
GA: ....fine. but only with letters.
ST: Is tHiS BeTtEr???
GA: oh geez...yeah sure whatever.
ST: AlRiGhT :d
GA: so can I have my salt back?
ST: SuRe i gUeSs.
GA: thanks. see ya then.
ST: ByE.

-- graciousAngel [GA] ceased pestering sporadicTroll [ST] at 08:39 --

The Homestuck fandom stood up from his chair and started looking for the salt. He had forgotten where he put it. By the time he found it his room was even more of a mess then before. Homestuck shrugged not caring at all and left his room to return the salt. 

Back with another fandom...

It was early morning and this fandom always woke up at this time of day. He opened his curtains so some light can come into his room. This specific fandom started to put on his casual clothes, not taking a shower since he did that last night. He put on his long trench coat and some blue pants. Then just some regular shoes completed his look. He stretched out his wings and the decided to pester his "frenemy" you could say.

We already saw the conversation...

The fandom's name? Well his name is Supernatural. You know, the one who has a gif for everything. Yeah that one. The very fandom who takes over tumblr post that is not even relevant to his show and puts a gif. Anyways, this fandom waited for Homestuck to come by with his salt that he always used to protect himself from anything. Though there really isn't anything to be protected by but it's never wrong to be prepared right? Well he purposely threw salt at the horned fandom which lead to his salt being taken away but hey Homestuck was a threat...at least in Supernatural's eyes. But who cares right now anyways all he wants is his salt. He sat at his computer patiently waiting for his item to be brought to him. Then a friend of his started to pester him.

-- arcaneDetective [AD] began pestering graciousAngel [GA] at 08:45 --

AD: Have you gotten your precious item?
GA: no he's bringing it to me right now.
AD: Did you have any difficulties trying to convince him?
GA: yeah but he eventually agreed.
AD: Amazing. How did you manage to do that hm?
GA: wow a lot of questions you're asking haha. I let him do his weird typing thing.
AD: Really? Why'd you make him change his typing in the first place?
GA: it took me a while to read.
AD: You still can't read his typing? It's very simple really.
GA: you can read it?
AD: Of course I can. Like I said before it is fairly simple. Like the 4 he uses is obviously an 'A'.
AD: And the 1 is an 'I'.
AD: You just need common sense really.
GA: you're weird...
AD: ...Why thank you.
GA: it's still stupid how he stole it from me.
AD: I can see why he did. You always throw salt at him.
GA: whose side are you even on?
AD: Neither.
GA: wow I see how it is.
AD: Oh did I hurt your feelings?
GA: I can feel the sarcasm through my screen.
AD: Well you know me.
GA: I hear knocking.
AD: That must be Homestuck. Well I'll leave you to that.
AD: Good luck.
GA: thanks.

-- arcaneDetective [AD] ceased pestering graciousAngel [GA] at 08:50 --