The Library

The five were walking down the halls while every other fandom smiled at them. Obviously Hetalia and Doctor Who smiling at the others. The others were just not paying attention. Homestuck kept nagging Supernatural. Supernatural was trying to get him to stop. Of course, Sherlock was just focused on arriving to his favorite place in this building. He could honestly care less for anyone. 

After a few minutes of just walking, they've finally arrived to the library. Sherlock was the first to walk in and the others soon followed. By the time Supernatural, Doctor Who, Hetalia and Homestuck entered the library, Sherlock was out of sight. 

"Um...alright." Hetalia slightly smiled. "So-"

"I'll look at my stuff." Supernatural pulled out his pass he always carries. "Gonna actually use this thing."

"I'm coming with." Homestuck laughed. "I wonder what type of things you find so interesting."

"Um no you are not." Supernatural started to walk away. "These books are ancient and you'll just ruin them."

"I'm not a kid." Homestuck chuckled. "But your right. I mean come on, my job is to annoy you."

"See this is why we don't hang out with each other anymore." Supernatural said.

The two walked off and their voices became more distant the farther they walked away. Now that only left Doctor Who and Hetalia.

"I'll just sit at a table." Doctor Who smiled. "I have my phone anyway so."

"Yeah that's ok." Hetalia smiled back. "I'll look for something to read."

Doctor Who nodded and went to go look for a table to sit at. Hetalia walked around to look for some interesting books he hasn't read before. Though, that seemed impossible at this point since he nearly read everything that is interesting to him. Except the area that Sherlock and Supernatural are able to go to. Knowing that, Hetalia sighed to himself and went to look for Doctor Who. While doing that he heard Supernatural and Homestuck arguing and being their wonderful selves as he passed by the area where Supernatural headed to. A few steps ahead of Hetalia, he saw Doctor Who on his phone with earbuds in. Doctor Who seemed to be watching something.

"Heyo." Hetalia sat next to Doctor Who. "What are you watching?"

"My show." Doctor Who smiled as he took one earbud out.

"Oh nice!" Hetalia smiled as well. "About time and space right?"

"Yes!" Doctor Who nodded.

"If you were to go back in time where would you go or what time would you like to live again?" Hetalia asked.

"This may be stupid but I would love to go back to the time where I met you guys." Doctor Who lightly chuckled.

"That's not stupid at all!" Hetalia awed. "That's really sweet!"

"It's great to have our little group again." Doctor Who turned off his phone and put his earbuds away. "Wonder why we never really hang out anymore."

"I don't know." Hetalia shrugged. "Maybe we all have other things to worry about. Or it's just we can never find time."

"Yeah, probably." Doctor Who agreed. 

As the two were talking Homestuck comes back and sat at the table where the two were at. 

"I got told to go away by someone." Homestuck stated.

"It wasn't Nat?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh no." Homestuck shook his head. "They were another fandom. Told me I wasn't supposed to be there. If Nat told me that then I would have done the complete opposite but since it wasn't I had to listen."

"Ah I see." Hetalia laughed.

"Why do you only annoy him?" Doctor Who asked. 

"Well cause he hates me." Homestuck shrugged. "Other than that, no reason really."

"Right." Doctor Who nodded.

"Well speak of the devil." Homestuck looked at Supernatural that had a few books.

"Hey." Supernatural sat down. "I'm back and found a few interesting books."

"Pfft nerd." Homestuck laughed.

"Anyways." Supernatural rolled his eyes. "It's lore and some new things that I have never even heard of. Now I have something to do tonight."

"See?" Hetalia smiled. "And you didn't want to come to the library."

"I stand corrected." Supernatural chuckled as he flipped through the pages of the books. "So Sherlock is still not back?"

"Nope." Hetalia and Doctor Who said at the same time.

"Well I guess he's having some fun." Supernatural smiled a bit.

"Is he always here?" Homestuck asked. "I usually never see him. Only at breakfast is when I quickly get a glimpse of him."

"Yes most of the time." Supernatural answered. "He likes being alone. So he really doesn't tell anyone besides Doctor Who and me."

Hetalia and Homestuck nodded. The four fandoms waited for the Sherlock fandom to come back and in the meantime they decided to catch up. It has been a while since they have hung out with each other in a group like this. Over the past few months they have not talked at all to each other. It was like they were growing apart. Sure it sucks but they never really did realize that they haven't seen each other in person for a while. Probably due to them worrying about their own fandom and catching with any updates but here they are now feeling a little nostalgic. 

As the four were talking they finally see their short black haired friend coming closer and closer. It looked as though he had a small relaxed smile on his face which is quite rare to see even with his closest friends. The Sherlock fandom had an armful of files and a few books in his arms. With any wrong move of the arms everything he is holding can just fall so he was careful not to bump into anyone or anything. He finally arrived to the table so he set everything down.

"Wow you did some digging." Supernatural stated.

"Well I'll have something to do on my free time now." Sherlock sighed with a smile.

"What are the files?" Doctor Who asked.

"They contain evidence of some cases that have never been solved." Sherlock answered and opened one of the files. "Not the ACTUAL evidence sadly, but just pictures of them. There is also some cases that were solved. I just want to look into them and maybe learn something."

"That's interesting." Homestuck smiled. "Have fun with that."

"I will." Sherlock nodded. "I am very happy with what I got."

"Well I'm glad you had fun!" Hetalia jumped with excitement. "Do you need help to take those files and books?"

"Yes please." Sherlock chuckled lightly. "I did go overboard a bit. May we drop this off at my room before going to do something else?"

"Yeah sure." Hetalia nodded. "I don't know if you all want to do anything else but we could think of something while we walk to Sherlock's room."

"Yeah we could do that." Everyone agreed.

The five grabbed the items and started to head out of the library and went straight to Sherlock's room.

Guess who's back. Back again. It's me and I hope there's still some people reading this lmao. Hope you enjoyed! Writers block has been a bitch recently haha.