Start of Closer Friendships

"Right so after we drop off Sherlock's things what are we gonna do?" Homestuck said.

"Well how about we learn about our shows." Doctor Who suggested. "And as for Homestuck, a  web-comic."

"Oh yeah!" Hetalia smiled brightly. "It's been a while and we probably forgot the basics."

"I guess so." Supernatural shrugged.

"I'm on board with this." Homestuck smiled.

"That could be interesting." Sherlock nodded.

"Alright!" Hetalia jumped up with excitement. "Thanks for the idea Doctor Who!"

"No problem." Doctor Who chuckled.

As they walked the crowded halls, the five talked about what's been going on in their lives and what they have been doing recently. Some being funny stories. The fandoms that walked passed them smiled as they saw the big five back together, laughing together and just having a good time overall. 

The five passed doors that were beautifully decorated by fandoms. They consisted of things that related to that specific fandom. For example, when the group arrived to Sherlock's room, the door had "221B" on it. It was fairly simple. Just like the exact door from his very own show. Sherlock opened his door and went in, followed by the rest of the fandoms that were with him. Though his room was absolutely magnificent. It was near to perfect as to how the actual Sherlock's apartment is. The wallpaper was the exact same and along with the bullet holes in on the walls. They seemed to be real so who knows if the Sherlock fandom was the one to cause them. Anyways, the furniture as well were quite similar. The placement of where everything is placed is the exact same. It's like Sherlock examined his own show to make his room as accurate as possible. Which he probably did. 

"I still can't get over your room, Sherlock." Supernatural said as he sighed. "I'm impressed."

"Have you watched my show then?" Sherlock put his things down on a table.

"Um I've seen a picture around." Supernatural chuckled lightly.

"How dare you?" Sherlock rolled his eyes frustrated as he sat down on a chair. "You promised me you would watch it."

"Well..." Supernatural rubbed the back of his neck. "I've been busy."

"Re-watching your show?" Sherlock raised an eyebrow.

"Oh he got you there." Homestuck laughed.

"Ok yeah that's my fault but I just keep forgetting!" Supernatural sat down.

"It's not even that long." Sherlock said. "How about you Doctor Who?"

"Oh yeah I've seen it." Doctor Who smiled. "Pretty good."

"Well I'm glad you looked into it unlike someone." Sherlock looked at Supernatural. "It could take you less than a day to finish the whole thing."

"Ok fine then." Supernatural went towards a shelf that Sherlock had in his room and take something from it. "Let's watch it right now. At this exact moment."

"Oh I...uh..." Homestuck tried to leave but was blocked by Hetalia.

"That sounds fun!" Hetalia lightly pushed Homestuck back. "I mean I've already watched it before but won't hurt to do it again."

"You've watched it?" Sherlock asked having a hint of excitement in his voice. "I mean I'm glad that you did but I never exactly asked you to."

"Of course!" Hetalia laughed. "I watched yours, Supernatural's, and Doctor Who's. And I can't forget reading Homestuck's web-comic. You guys are my friends I need to know a bit about you, you know?"