Saying Sorry Is A Must

We are now with the Hetalia fandom. The fandom is sitting waiting for Supernatural to come to the kitchen. He thought he would have been here by now but it seemed like he was taking his sweet time. Hetalia sighed. At this point Hetalia stood up and looked out at the fandoms who were eating their breakfast. Some passed by and said hi to Hetalia.

"Good morning." A fandom with black messy hair said.

"Oh hey OFF good morning!" Hetalia smiled brightly.

"Aren't you done with making breakfast?" OFF asked.

"Yeah but I want to make everyone desserts." Hetalia answered. "I just need salt. I'm waiting for Nat to come here since he has what I need. He's taking a while though...

"Ah I see..." OFF stood there. "Want me to find him?"

"Oh yes please!" Hetalia nodded. "If it's not too much to ask!"

"Ok then be right back." OFF turned around and headed out.

OFF went through the doors and started to wander around the halls looking for the Supernatural fandom. He asked around and every fandom he asked shook their head no.

"Hey have you-" OFF was interrupted by a fandom.

"If it's about Supernatural I have seen him." The fandom frowned. "He was very rude to me. I accidentally bumped into him and he told me to watch it."

"Oh..." OFF stood quiet.

"Treating a small fandom like me like that it felt horrible." The fandom looked down.

"Oh I'm sorry for the way he treated you." OFF comforted the fandom. "I'm sure he didn't mean to come off as rude."

"Yeah..." The fandom nodded. "Anyways sorry for rambling. He went that direction it looked like they were heading towards the cafeteria."

"Ah ok thank you!" OFF nodded. "Everyone didn't give me a direct answer or just rolled their eyes when I mentioned Supernatural."

"Ah I see why." The fandom laughed.

"What's your name?" OFF asked.

"Never Understand." The fandom smiled. "I'm a...comic you could say or manga to be exact. It's a very interesting love story between two guys! A lot of emotions."

"I'll check it out later." OFF started walking off. "I have to get to Supernatural now. Hope you feel better!"

Never Understand smiled and walked the opposite direction. Later on OFF finally reached Supernatural. He ran towards him.

"Hey!" OFF grabbed his arm.

"Ah!" Supernatural pulled away. "Oh OFF...what do you want?"

"Ah I see what they meant about you being rude..." OFF nervously laughed. 

"Rude?" Supernatural glared. "I am NOT rude."

"Nat..." Doctor Who sighed.

"No wait who are you to say about how I am?" Supernatural got closer to OFF.

"Now now..." OFF backed up. "I'm sorry I offended you...but um Heta wants you to hurry with the salt."

"Oh..." Supernatural calmed down. "Yeah I am taking long with this. Sorry."

"It's ok." OFF chuckled. "But may I ask what the others are doing with you? Heta only told me you were the only one going to help."

"Um...I'll be going now come on guys." Supernatural started to walk off.

"Alright." OFF just followed them. "I'm heading the same direction so I'll follow you guys."

No one said anything but Doctor Who smiled and nodded. The four fandoms walked quickly to the cafeteria. After a few minutes they arrived and saw Hetalia waiting for them.