Chapter 1

Lance POV

(Underline words mean they are thinking)
I will only do author notes in the start and end

I miss her.(y/n) was my best friend when I was young and we did everything together we were basically family. Sadly everything nice always comes to an end.

    I was brought back by allura shouting through the speakers in the castle for everyone to meet her at the castle front to talk about battle strategy's and what we are going to do next. I grab my amor and head for the meeting.

Authors POV
Lance and the team made their way towards the front. When he arrives he sees the whole team already there."Nice to finally see you here lance" Allura formally greeted him when he entered the room."Now the real reason I called you all here so I can tell you all were we are going next,..."
Everyone sat up wondering what planet they would have to visit next,
"We are going to a new planet we have not yet visited it is home to many refugees from different planets and some were saved from the prisons on the galra ships!" The monitor on the ship showed a green planet that closely resembled earth in a way just a bit more green and less water.
"When will we be arriving at the planet?" Pidge asked a bit too excited.
"We will be visiting tomorrow, the people know we are visiting and want to greet us with a feast!" Allura told with a big grin on her face "Ohhhhh I wonder what they will be making" Hunk daydreamed
"That is all you may now go back to your daily activity's ."

:3 (Time skippy to tomorrow because your "beautiful" author) :3

Authors P.O.V
The team was getting ready to head off to the unnamed planet.When they entered their loins Allura was speaking over the headsets about the planet,"Ok team before we head off I would like to clear up somethings before we go; First, the planet is home of different types of species of people so they won't all look the same; Second, they will give us a feast of all the finest foods they have made and a live act for entertainment; Lastly, they will first give us a tour of their home land and how they run things" Everyone nodded to what Allura stated to them.
"Ok team is everyone ready to head off?" Shiro called out to the team
"Yup"
"Sure"
"Yes"
"Mmhm"
The team responded through the headsets in their helmets
With that they all set off to the unknown planet.

ARRRRRR IM SPLIT BETWEEN TWO THINGS,.... I can make this a true xreader or I can just put a name in there like Charlie or LUNA something I don't really want to put down "(y/n)" every time
Idk and no one reads this so idk what to do I might just keep us with "(y/n)"

Only 485 words