|«2»|

Sicheng's parents were waiting for them when the plane landed in China. He hadn't been home in months and was happy to see his family again. He had expected to be pulled into a bear hug by his mother. However, it was Jaehyun that was pulled into the bear hug. He knew his mother adored the boy, but he didn't know it would make her forget about him. It was then that he learned his mother had been learning Korean just to communicate with Jaehyun.

"I'm glad you could join us Jaehyun! You look more handsome than the last time I saw you! How are you doing? Are you eating well? Sicheng told me you took some extra classes this semester, are you doing alrig-"

Sicheng blocked his mother's voice as he started to pull his suitcase towards the entrance of the airport. As he looked back, his mother and Jaehyun were deep in their conversation and Sicheng knew that it was going to be a long weekend.

*****

Back at the suit store, Jaehyun had looked stunning, but right now under the moonlight, a glass of champagne on his hand and his perfect dimple smile, Jaehyun looked breathtaking. Sicheng had trouble concentrating on the conversation he was having with his cousins -Renjun and Chenle- and had been scolded by them more than once in the span of ten minutes. He tried everything, even recurring to pinching himself to stop from looking at Jaehyun, but he couldn't, he was just too perfect. That and the fact that he was making sure none of the girls surrounding him would try to make a move. At what point had Jaehyun gotten so popular? And then, just as if he was watching a video, he remembered Jaehyun singing the first song of the night as requested by his sister. And of course Jaehyun was more than happy to accept, he was kind-hearted after all. And he liked to show off every now and then, although he denied it every time, Sicheng knew better, he was his best friend after all.

Dinner was served, the cake was cut and the guests danced away on the improvised dance floor in the middle of their backyard. Sicheng had danced with his mother and his sister once; Jaehyun had practically danced with every woman at the party. It was when the clock had stricken midnight that Sicheng decided he was done for the night. He was exhausted, he hadn't slept since he boarded the plane to China that morning and his body could only endure so much. On the way to his room, Sicheng saw Jaehyun seated on the couch, Sicheng had lost him about an hour ago. The last time he had seen him he was sharing a bottle of baijiu with his grandfather and that could only mean trouble.

Sicheng had learned the hard way to never drinking with his grandfather, especially when he pulled out a bottle of baijiu out of his collection. Whoever sat with him could not stand up until the bottle was gone. Sicheng had learned the lesson back on his high school graduation party. The old man had pulled him with him to have a 'chat over a drink' but kept on pouring drink after drink for him and at the end Sicheng had drank at least 75% of the bottle. The next day he woke up with a terrible hangover and swore to never drink again. Sicheng should have warned Jaehyun to not sit with his grandfather no matter what; now he had to carry a drunk Jaehyun up the stairs and into the guest room where he was staying. With much difficulty, he was able to get Jaehyun in bed. Contemplating if Jaehyun would sleep comfortable with the suit on, Sicheng pulled him into a sitting position, resting the boy's head on his shoulder as he discarded the coat and the white shirt. Sicheng was glad Jaehyun was wearing an under shirt, at least that helped to calm his rising heart a little bit. Jaehyun stirred on his shoulder leaning back to take a look at Sicheng.

"Sicheng~ my cute Winwin~",- Jaehyun smiled and although his words were slurred, Sicheng thought that he was cute,- "have I told you how cute you are?"

Jaehyun placed both hands on Sicheng's cheeks, pinching them in the process,-"you're really cute!",- before Sicheng could process his words, Jaehyun leaned forward, placing a short kiss square on his lips before laying back down and falling asleep as soon as his head met the pillow.