|«4»|

⚜️

Please come back to me Babe
I want to listen to your voice
The melody ringing in my ears
Whisper in my ears once again
I am so selfish like this
Let me hug you

⚜️

"Hyung, are you not hungry again?"

"I'm sorry Mark, I have no appetite lately..."

"You mean since that day, right? Have you talked to Sicheng hyung?"

"I've sent a thousand messages and called him a hundred times and he's not answering at all... he must really hate me..."

"Don't say that, he said that he loved you, I don't think he could hate you just like that."

"Giving that I basically broke his heart... he probably does hate me... I can't blame him, I hate myself too..."

"Hyung, can I ask you something?''

"What is it?"

"Did you really not know about Sicheng's feelings?"

"I had no idea whatsoever and that's why I hate myself... Mark, I should have seen the signs... I said I was his best friends yet I never knew how he truly felt about me... I'm seriously a piece of trash... no wonder he hates me..."

"How do feel about him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you see him only as a friend or do you have actual feelings for him?"

"If I say that I like him more than a friend, are you going to break up with me?"

"I'm not, the ball is on your side. It's up to you to decide what to do, I'll respect your decision."

⚜️

Hi, you've reached Sicheng's phone. For some reason, I can't be reached. Leave a message after the beep and I'll get in touch with you soon!

⚜️

Jaehyun's POV

"Hey, Sicheng... it's me again... I'm not sure if you're not getting my messages... or if you're just ignoring them... anyways... we should talk... call me when you get this message..."

"Is he still not answering?"

"No, have you seen him?"

"No one has seen him. Taeyong and I go to check on him every morning but he refuses to open the door."

"Does he at least take your calls?"

"No, but I'm sure he's fine, or at least he's not doing too bad. You know how Taeyong is, he always makes sure to deliver a plate of food for Sicheng."

"I'm glad he's not starving himself..."

"You shouldn't starve yourself either, Mark told me you're barely eating."

"I'm fine, just not hungry..."

"It doesn't matter, you still have to eat. You know Sicheng doesn't like it when you skip meals."

"Yeah, well, Sicheng isn't talking to me right now, so I doubt he cares."

"Don't say that you know he cares dearly about you. Right now he's just going through something..."

"He's not the only one. I lost my best friend and I ended up looking like a total jerk in the eyes of all my friends... To top it off Mark gave me the choice to break up with him..."

"Well, for starters, you should tell Mark how you feel about him. If he gave you the choice to break up with him there's must have been a reason to it."

"Do you think he wants to break up with me?"

"No, but I think he must see something that you don't."

"And what would that be?"

"That's not for me to say and for you to figure out."

"So what should I do?"

"Do you still want to date Mark? Do you still like him the way you did two months ago? Do you see Sicheng as a friend? Or do you like him to the point where you could consider his feelings? Once you find the answer to these questions, you'll know what to do."

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
Since I'm INFINITE trash, I'm shamelessly promoting them by writing a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it!!

P.S: PLEASE GIVE LOTS OF LOVE TO INFINITE'S COMEBACK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-gCW45YHc