INTRODUCTION...................

Dear readers
This is the first book in my series called "The awaking". Its not bad and not boring either.
The casts are amazing and based on my current friends and people I've met previously. I have to say they are quite a handful.
Kyle mason,a powerful vampire/cinger was killed by an assassin who is the hair to the throne of the first order of the assassin clan.
Due to the fate he was reborn as human in the 21st century as "Enigma Cage".
He, without any memory of his previous existence moved in with his grandmother few months after he turned 18.
"Cingers" are rare vampires processing spirit minds called ordit that gives them extraordinary powers more than that of royal vampires.
Let say,they are royal vampires but more.
These series focuses on the perspective of Enigma Cage.
What happen when Enigma cage turn's 18...........
Will the ladies be able to stop the past from repeating itself.
This and more you find here.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This book will make you smile,laugh,get mad,frustrated,fall in love and maybe cry.

This is quite different from your normal vampire books.....new powers, new insight, new description of vampires that you wish you were one already😂😂.

This book is my unedited version, I'm quite sure it's full of grammatical errors,but English isn't my first language.

Please vote if you like my story.And leave comments. either good or bad,I don't bite..I just want to improve my writing.
But still if you don't like it..pls be gentle with your words to me.

All I wish for is that you should be patience while reading this book,every chapters, paragraphs, expressions have is own meaning and if you missed one of it......you missed it all.

There are a lot of suspense in this book,so I advise you to always keep your cool because you might just break your reading device out of frustration😂😁😊

Just kidding though,but what's the fun in it if I can't keep you awake at night,trying to figure out what might happen next......trust me,this is the time to improve your imaginative skills😉

I will update every Friday morning and sometimes Monday night.

If you so much decide that you not interested..... I really appreciate you checking it out,at least you did something😄.But if your decision is the otherwise.... Let's get the show rolling and just flip the page to experience a new world.

Tanks.............love you guys❤❤❤❤

The mafias.