CHAPTER FIVE;ERASED

Shawn POV;

"What!!!,he looks so scary".

She never listen,both of them.But it seem like her other self have taking control of her,leading her somewhere....But where?.

On getting to an isolated road way.Right in the middle of it stood Seth,fangs out inserted into the neck region of a young man.
Draining him completely,looking at this reminded him that he needed to feed.

But what shocked him was kendra launches herself at Seth,
Pure animalistic behavior.....
Maybe protectiveness.it was then his scent hit him.

"Kyle,was the young man?", disbelief rushing through his veins.
Shawn stood at the sideline,enjoying the show before him.How much he had dreamt of this encounter but when two successive blows hit Kendra

His inner beast couldn't take no more,Seth was gaining the upper hand and kendra was losing already.

Then he saw Seth intentions.if Seth was to hit this,is all over for kendra.He caught Seth at mid air,landed a bicycle kick and leaped backward,standing protectively in front of kendra.

Now his beast was almost out.His fangs was out and his eyes were deadly amber-yellow in colour,releasing his deadly auras.

Allowing his beast,to speak through him," Seth.is enough now,you can't win this battle.Leave!!!!!".Shawn ordered.

Seth knowing fully well that he got no chance against him,back down but not without threatening him and taunting kendra.
Typical Seth, Then he was off into the woods.
Turning back,looking straight back at kendra.

"WHAT!!!!!,HE LOOKS SO SCARY.THAT WHY SETH BACKED OUT,THAT FAST".
Shawn heard kendra thoughts,it was like hearing his.So loud and clear.

That cool shawn down,and he returned back to his self.This is one secret he won't share with her.He still didn't know how he did it,but is worth keeping secret.

It was then he heard some whimpering sound,coming right behind kendra.Kendra did too and turned, rushing towards the sound.
Following her lead,she held unto the male figure,allowing his face into view.

Then again,he saw him.Just the way he was a thousand years ago.
The face of a myth,a legend.
The face of kyle mason.

Kendra Pov;

I was so much preoccupied by Shawn strangeness.That I forget what I was here for,my other self kept on acting weird, trying to tell me something.

Then I heard it,his whimpering.Those sounds can't be heard by a normal being but she's not.She rushed to his side.
Covered with blood and his scants engulfed her.she lifted his head,then she saw his face.

The one she dreamt of,haunted her for thousand years.This same face that she grew to love.The only person she ever loved.

Kyle.

Tears came down rushing through her eyes.
She didn't care how she looks now but all she saw was his face.
His name might be Kyle then or something else now,but she knows that he belong to her as much as he is to the kyanot

But something else was happening.His body was fighting the venom bite,His eyes were glowing and his wounds were healing at an extreme rate.

She didn't know what was going on.She looks up,but to her surprise Shawn was so close to her kneeling beside her

"Seth,just helped awoke his spirit man". Shawn answered her thoughts,not taking his eyes of him.

"How did you know I was going to ask that". Kendra asked,confused. Everything today,had been that.

" I just did".Then it all stopped,the glowing and shaking.His body relaxing against hers,then opening his eyes.
He uttered just a single special word before drifting back to sleep."KENDRA".

How much she had wish on hearing that voice saying her name once more.But it isn't time for him to know about her or even remember her.

She must erased his memory.Almost as if Shawn once more knew what she was thinking,went against it.
She shoved the fact that Shawn had being acting weird today maybe she is the one.

Kendra reasoned with him,telling him he was the only one who can help her.
You can't be nicknamed a beast without a reason.
Shawn other special power is erasing peoples memories.

Holding kyle for the last time,she gave him to shawn.

"Sometimes,there are some memories that are meant to be erased".
************************************
Hey guys,chapter five....... Hmmmmmm.what do you think?
There are lot of questions to ask?

I still don't find it why a dead person name holds so much power on the living?.And I think I want to figure out that.And the kyanot,who are they?.
You will get all of that in the next update.

Thanks for your support,your votes and comments.Please do not forget to vote on every chapter you read....
Really appreciate that.

Until next time.......love you guys😍😍

Play safe😏😏😏

Slopped.