CHAPTER THREE;Fangs aren't real

Hey guys,chapter three on ground.Hope you are ready,because i am and ready to blow your mind away.
I think am talking too much,why don't i allow the book to speak for itself.
Have a great time,let's go!!!!!

Pic of Seth,right above.
************************************

ENIGMA POV:

Perfect weather conditions,a perfect bike ride was assured.Getting peoples attentions was his specialty but riding a bizarre lazereth LM847,surely you are the central attraction.

But he is so proud of his bike.fast,tempting,comfortable and different.Having the cool breeze grazing right through your skin softly make every seconds of it one to cherish.

Speaking of shaking things of your mind.He still couldn't shake off what he saw today.Yeah,it's been 5 years since he last saw his sister but those striking resemblance between both of them was one that does get notices.

I was told by my granny that she's just a replicate of what my mom looks like,when she was at that age.

Five feet Ten inches tall,with a black straight long hair,an appropriate athlete built body.She got this dark beauty that win you over with just a glanced and those golden eyes we both shared,a legacy from our father as I was told.

But the question remains the same,"what's she up to this time and why did she cut all form of connection with him for five good years".Having this thoughts,he really need some explanation from her and his granny.
He was so engrossed in his thought that he didn't know that he had pull over to a quiet road-way and not only that there is an old man right in front of him trying to cross over to the other passenger lane.

"What the hell?".

Right at the last moment he step on the brake paddle and put his bike on a forced halt,just an inches close to the man.Stepping down,while he walked over to the old man in black over all garment with a hood.

"Are you okey?." He was a bit worried, examining the man of any sign of injuries.
"You smell like him", The old man figure said,his face still hidden beneath his hood.

Huh?Smell like who?.

Enigma gave the man a brief glimpse,then shake it off." There are unexplainable things that comes out from the lips of an old man".
The old man straightened,removing his arm from his grips,then turned facing him grasped his neck with so much forced and power that are not meant to be processes by an old man.

It was then his face showed a bit,there wasn't an old man there but a man with a evil smirk on his face.

Hold on,A man?,Not an old man!

He didn't had the time to think to much because he was knocked off his feet with an unexplainable speed,slammed to the ground with his hands still holding firmly to his neck.

Now he got the perfect view of his harasser.A god-like figure,His chin was square with his lips full with deadly smiles.His eyebrows were as expressive as his mouth,arching in a manner that mirrored from anger to complete amusement.He looks more like those movie actors on set.
Yeah,there must be some shooting here,who knows.He thought to himself.

"Hey if you don't mind,I know who you are?you are a movie actor".Enigma said." You can let me go now".giving the man his best smile.

The male figure grinned,putting releasing his grip slowing but all of a sudden putting more pressure into his grip."well well well,for a person with so much power.who would had thought that a Cinger comes back being so dumb".

"Cinger?" Enigma asked."There is a misunderstanding here".He said.
"I make no mistake,kyle.I was told that a Cinger blood taste far better than that of humans"

Blood!!!

Enigma knew that things were getting out of hand.He was getting scared,and there seems to be no escape from this man grips,is he on steroid?.

"Sir,my name is Enigma cage,not Kyle.There is a misunderstanding here".He tried reasoning with him.

It was then he saw them,things of friction.The man teeth became pointed, eyes turning pure red.
It's looks like things you see in movies.He saw.

Fangs.

"No,this aren't real.Fangs aren't real so as vampire aren't either.And if they do exist they don't come out during day light,or they do?.Enigma asked himself, sweat all over his face.

Yeah vampire movie.They are all fake.smiling at himself for concluding at that.

That was when an object pierce itself into his neck skin,felt pleasure at first but it later turned into pure pain.it was like it was draining his life force away from him,taking and leaving nothing in return.

Slowly he was drifting into solemn darkness but he wouldn't go down so easily.

************************************
Hey guys,thank you for your time and support,I really do appreciate it a lot.
And am so sorry for the late update,that won't happen again😊😊

So what do you think about this chapter,I hope you do enjoy it.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Next update will be a Thursday.Still then.
Love you guys😘😘😘

Slopped.