Moving Day

Today was the day I was going to move into that new, amazing Mansion, with Nik. I had to grab all my crap from the old house, pack it in boxes, and then have someone bring it over to the new house. I would no longer have to live with Elijah, unless he got daggered again, and was put in our basement. So we pulled back up to the house the next day, and went inside.

When we went in, Jake, and Hayley were both still there, on the couch chit-chatting. Niklaus flew in, grabbed Jake's collar and pinned him against the wall.

"You had one job Jake! Keep Alexis the hell away from the new house!" He spat in Jake's face.

"I am sorry Klaus, but I am not a good liar!" He cried. "I literally met her a couple days ago! You should have asked Elijah!" Niklaus dropped Jake, who was gasping for air.

"Come on love, hurry upstairs, and grab all of your stuff so we can get out of here." He said while glaring at Jake.

"I said I am Sorry!" he shouted, as Niklaus hurried up the stairs.

"Wow Jake, now your on his bad side." Hayley chuckled, "He will never turn you into a hybrid!"

"I don't want to be a hybrid, unless I trigger the curse which I don't plan on." Jake argued back.

"Jake, nobody ever plans to trigger the curse." Hayley replied.

"I will get him to turn you if you need it, and almost everybody is on Nik's bad side." I laughed back  while heading upstairs.

I quickly packed all of my clothes into a box, and brought them downstairs. It probably took me a half hour to pack everything up, and bring it downstairs where the moving people would take it, and put it into the truck. In the middle of bringing things down, I heard Hayley ask,

"Hey, can I stay here for a little while. I don't really have anywhere to stay, and now that you are moving..."

And then I heard,

"Hayley, why didn't you ask to stay with me! You know me better, you wouldn't be with some 1000 year old vampires, and it could be just like old times!"

"No offense Jake, but your house is ratchet. I know you just moved there but still."

After that I stopped listening. I had a couple more boxes to bring downstairs, and then we were ready to leave. I could still hear them arguing downstairs but I ignored it. I was bloody moving in with the love of  my life. Yes we were both probably going to end up having affairs but we were going to be together for eternity. We were bloody immortal.

I finally got my last couple boxes down, and Nik was already done, waiting for me.

"Don't fret love. We are closer to Jake's actual house, and only like five minutes from here!" Nik cheered.

"Nik, I am scared for Jake's safety when we will be closer to his house." I replied.

Log, that was just some horseplay love. Nothing will happen.  I promise." He said as I got into the truck.

"Off we go to our new house then!" I cheered, and then kissed Nik on the lips, right before pulling out.