Announcement

Hi Guys! I've decided that it's time to start editing this book. I wrote it when I was really young and didn't know much about the craft of writing and storytelling, so I want to give this story a second chance. The characters will stay the same, their personalities as well, but the way the story develops, grammar, etc. will all be improved and there will be additions. Let me know if this interests you. (Also, thank you for continuing to support this book, I really appreciate it).

Chapters with substantial changes/added scenes so far: chapter 14 (added sexual scene), chapter 18, and chapter 19 (added sexual scene). Please give me feedback on intimate scenes. I do not write them often  and want to know what people think of the writing so I can improve.

Also- please consider reading my new story At All Costs (description below). Sixteen chapters are currently posted and I'd love to have your support.

Description:

***Disclaimer: will contain sexual content, violence, minor drug use, suicide***

Skylar Montgomery doesn't want protection. She wants revenge.

Skylar Montgomery's life changes during the winter break of her second year in college when she walks in on a brutal attack on her family by the Kings Organization (KO). Skylar makes it out alive, but not without encountering the organization's leader, Shane Myers, the man who took everything from her and wasn't quite finished yet.

Aaron Campbell is a new detective working on Skylar Montgomery's case, but his history with Shane Myers goes beyond the crime he is investigating. Aaron believes that Shane is responsible for the murder of his father, a well respected detective in the agency who was close to bringing his organization down. Aaron is prepared to do anything to finish the job his father started, but he isn't prepared for all that comes with taking care of Skylar Montgomery.

Best,

Miranda