Rap Beef (Ja Rule vs. 50 Cent)

Before 50 cent singed with Interscope himself and other New York artist Ja Rule had one of the biggest fueds of the early 00's. The fued included other artists such as Eminem and his group D12, the other artists from G Unit and Irv Gotti and Black Child from Murder Inc.

1999: 50 cent commented that the fued startes in 1999. He also said that it all started because he spotted Ja Rule with the guy who had stole his jewellery and due to the fact that Ja Rule tries to sound like Tupac (which is so true, but who wouldn't want to sound like Tupac?). However, Ja Rule said that the beef actually started when a video was streemed in Queens because 50 cent did not like the fact that Ja was getting so much love in his neighbourhood. This later lead onto a confrontation where 50 was stabbed by Murder Inc rapper leaving a wond which required three stitches.

In 50 Cent's book he explains how Kenneth 'Supreme' McGriffin tried to resolve the conflict, but was unsuccessful. Apparently he asked 50 to leave them alone due to the money involved. 50 clearly was having that as he belives that the conflict has something to do with the shooting where he was ambushed.

2002: Black Child and other Inc members took it upon themselves to diss 50 Cent on a track called "There's A Snitch In Da Club" where 50 released "Wanksta" In "A Snitch In Da Club" Black Child takes violent shots at 50 Cent. Ja Rule's album "Blood In My Eyes" also returned additional instults towards 50 Cent. Due to the ongoing fued 50 Cent's label mates such as Eminem, D12, Obie Trice, Dr Dre, DMX, Busta Rhymes (basically some of the best rappers ever) got involved and released tracks insulting Ja Rule.

2004: Ja Rule later released R.U.L.E which included one of my favourite songs by him "New York" which featured Jadakiss and Fat Joe. This also started beef between 50 and Fat Joe as well as some Terror Squad members. In the song Ja verbally attacks 50 Cent. The single pushed 50 Cent to release "Piggy Bank."

Although, it seemed as though the fued was over Ja Rule released yet another single titled "21 Gunz" in response to the tracks both Llyod Banks from G Unit and 50 Cent released another diss track called "Return of Ja Fool" which was on Llyond Bank's mixtape called "Mo Money In The Bank Part 4 Gang Green Season Starts Now."

2010: 50 Cent claimed that himself, Shady and Aftermath ruined Ja Rule's career saying "We just ripped the nigga apart and he hasn't and can't come back from it."

2011: In May both 50 Cent and Ja Rule declared that the fued was now over. Ja said "I'm cool. We ain't beefing no more. We'll never collaborate. That's just what it is." Two years later in September 2013 Ja Rule and Irv appeared on Hot 97 with Angie Martinez and said that the fuel didn't only take a tool on Ja's career, but on Murder Inc as a label.

Who won this one? I personally think it had to be 50. He was just raw from the start and let Ja have it. Ja had some good shots too though, but 50 Cent Back Down was fire.

Part Two-  Is The Next Part And The Fued Between Shady/ Aftermath And Murder Inc.