Welcome Party

Megan is at the top.

  James and I were interrupted from our kiss by a car's roaring engine.  "You're invited to our 'Welcome Party', all for you!!" As Megan drives away she hollers,"Oh and it's tonight and a sleepover!!!".  "Are you going?" James asks in a kind voice.  "Of course!! It's a party!! I got invited on my first day of school, here I am thinking that I would get bullied!!" I say like a little girl on Christmas Day.  James laughs.  "You really think that a pretty girl like you would get bullied?  Well maybe for how pretty you are, they would be jealous," he said with a wide grin on his face.  "You really think?" I ask blushing.  "Yeah of course!" He says cupping my face.  I smile.  "Well, I have to go get ready for your 'Welcome Party'.  Oh and be careful, from what I hear, those girls are trouble," he says with a serious look on his face.  "Ok,".

     I decide to go to the mall to get new clothes since I am hanging out with the cool kids.  I get a duffel bag, clothes for the party ( a black tee-shirt like croptop with white shorty shorts with white and black adidas shoes ), pjs, clothes for tomorrow.  I checkout ( I bought everything in one specific store ) and head to my car.  On the drive home I think about what James said, Be careful, from what I heard, those girls are trouble. It repeats in my head from savannah to pooler.  I arrive home and go get changed and pack my bag. "Dad!! I'm going to a sleepover!" I say quickly then run out to my car.  I put the stuff in the passenger seat and turn on the ignition of my car.  I don't know where I'm going so I go over to James house and pick him up. We throw the bags in the back and then he gives me directions.  We arrive at a huge house with a BMW ( Megan's car ) and a cheap Subaru leaving with a dark brown haired girl with deep ocean blue eyes.  James gets my stuff out and carries it to the front door.  "Can't back out no-" "Hey! You're here! I'm so excited!" Says Megan with 4 other girls by her side.  They let me in but not James "Not so fast! Girls only" says Megan holding her hand out to stop him from coming in.  "Woah, I'm innocent.  Just here for the food" says James.  I hand him my car keys and then Megan slams the door and locks it.  "First, makeover!  I have a very special necklace for you" says Megan with a sneaky smile she goes upstairs and I follow her.  She leads me to this room that has a lot of clothing, shoes, and accessories.  "Wait here," she says.  I do as I'm told.  A couple moments later she comes back with her minions and one of them have a bag.  "This is McKenzie.  She is doing your makeup," says Megan.  McKenzie forces a smile.  "Kenzie get to work," Megan says.  McKenzie nods and does as she's told.  She dresses me and does my hair, and makeup.  She picks out some shoes and puts then on my feet.  "Now the very special necklace,".  She told me to close my eyes and I did as told.  She put something very heavy and cold around my neck.  I take a peek and she doesn't notice.  What did I just see around my neck?  "Ok come on," she says leading me to the bathroom.  She pushes me inside and locks the door.  She put something gruesome around my neck... she put a.. shock collar around my neck.

     Shock collar.. a shock collar.  I start crying while digging in my shorts pockets to find my phone and it isn't in there.  "HELP!" I scream "Hush up! Nobody can hear you, it useless.. If you do.. I will shock you.  "Pl-ease" I manage to say between sobs.  "Stop talking!" She yells.  She shocks me and I scream in pain.  She does it again and I bite my lip to stop me from screaming in pain.  I slip while running over to the window and hit my head on the floor pretty hard.  The last thing I remember is Megan screaming,"Oh my gosh! She is unconscious!".

       Authors Note: Hey readers out there who took their time away from their day to read my book!!  I just want to thank you guys for 10 reads!!  If you can share this to your friends and get to 20 reads, then I will do a extra long chapter!!  Once again, thanks!! What do you think happens next on "Ella's Life"?  Find out next chapter.