Telling My Parents

Hey guys!  I haven't updated in a while, and I so very sorry for that.. I found out you could do it on computers, so it will be a lot easier to update chapters.  Hope you enjoyed last chapter!  If we can get to let's see...  110 reads I will update early.  I'm going to start to update on certain days.  Comment on what days you think I should update.  We will do a definite day and a maybe day it we get to our read goals every chapter.  Thanks!  Love you all 😘

        Edited

     I wake up in James' bed, well OUR bed.  I curled up into a ball and warmed myself, my arm hit my belly and I smiled and then I put my hand on it and rubbed it.  The smell of pancakes filled my nose.  I get out of bed and head downstairs.  "Morning, beautiful,'' James says.  "Morning,'' I reply.  I give him a kiss and he looks at my stomach and says "Morning, to you too," and I laugh.  I sit down at the table and James brings me a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice.  I eat up and chug my drink.  "Woah, mama bear!'' he says.  I look at him and then head upstairs.  I grab a towel and a wash rag and get in the shower.  I wash my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo.  Today is the day I tell Jessica and my dad about the baby.  I don't know how they will react..  I guess we'll see..  I finish bathing and get out.  I reach for the towel and dry off.  I put a navy blue t shirt and white shorts on.  I slide my navy blue flats and walk downstairs.  James gets up and walks through the door.  James gets in the drivers seat and I in the passengers.  He starts the ignition and pulls out of the driveway.  I put my hand on my belly and turn the radio on. "It's my song!" I scream while James chuckles. "Here," James says. I playfully pout,"Already...?" I ask. I open the car door and my phone drops out.  I sigh then get out to pick it up. I start to bend down then I hear James gasp. "What?" I ask. James smiles then comes and takes my hand. I roll my eyes and knock on the front door. I walk in and say,"It's me Ella!" "I have something to tell you!" Jessica walks down and smiles at me. "Hey!" She says. "Hi," I say while smiling. "Where's dad?" "On the way home, he had to work over." She explains. Jacob hands me 2 boxes that are wrapped up. I look at him with a confused look. He whispers in my ear Go along with it, it's mugs that say best grandad and grandma. I nod at him and dad comes in. "Hey sweetie!" He says while looking at me. "Hey dad!" I reply. "We have gifts for y'all," I say. He comes to sit down next to Jessica and then I hand them their presents. Dad gets to his first and his face turns to shock. He gasps and I smile at him then face Jessica, she got to her and she smiles. "Congratulations!" She squeals. "Thanks!" Me and James say in unison. We laugh and everyone goes silent when dad storms upstairs. I look at Jessica and then James, they have wide expressions.  "I'll go talk to him." Jessica says.  I look at James and he returns the stare.  He hugs me and says,"It's okay,".  "No it's not." My father interrupts.  Apparently, he came down and I didn't notice.  I glare daggers at him and he returns them.  "James, lets go..  Apparently no one cares about their soon to come grandchild." I state.  Jessica gives me soft eyes and waves goodbye.  Me and James walk out the front door and I hop into the drivers seat.  I turn on the ignition as soon as James gets in.  I stare at him for a minute and smile.  "What?" He asks "Do I have something on my face?  What is it?  Is it syrup?  Oh gosh..". I laugh.  James looks at me confused.  I shake my head and pull out of the driveway.  I turn on the lights radio and switch through channels until I find a good song.  Finally, I find a really good song called Him and I.  I sing along like I know the song from the bottom of my heart.

"You passed the neighborhood,"
"I know,"
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see,"
"Okay," he replies.

   James is the type of guy that has patience and takes the relationship slow and easy like I like it, he's perfect. 

   "Whatcha thinking about?" He asks.  "You," James smiles and looks out the window.  "Why are we at the animal pound?" He asks.  "No, Ella."  I look at him and smile while he shakes his head.  "Please!" I beg him. 

  He smiles and says,"Fine.."

"YESSSSSSS!!" I scream.  "Woah!  Calm down lady." He says.  I laugh and open the car door while putting the keys in my back pocket. 

I try to run to the door but a muscular hand wraps around my waist and picks me up. 

   I laugh and face James.  I put my arms around his neck and give him a kiss.  He smiles and kisses me back.

  He puts me down and my arms go back to my sides.  We intertwine our fingers and then we walk through the door.

   There is a front desk with a very skinny lady that looks in her mid 40s.  "Hi, umm.. can you show us all the available animals?" I ask.

   "Of course!" She practically squeals. 

   She leads us down a hallway with a bunch of dogs, then takes a right turn and leads us to a hallway full of cats.  I squeal and James chuckles while the lady just smiles. 

  "We only have cats and dogs." She says.  Like most pounds? I think to myself. 

   The lady exits the hallway and leaves us to look at all the furry friends.  A certain cat catches my eye.  He is a baby and is white with a black spot around his eye. 

  "James, I like this one," I say pointing to the majestic cat.  "Me too," he says while exiting the hallway to get the lady. 

   I stick my finger in the cage door and pet the sleeping cat.  He starts to move a little.  He opens his eyes and comes closer to me.  He try's to put his face through the cage door, but fails.

   Then, James and the skinny lady arrive I ask,"What's your name?". 

   She stares at me for a second and then answers,"Mrs. Summer,".

  I nod and then point to the lovely cat me and James picked out.  She unlocks it and reaches up to crab a crate from the shelf.

   "That won't be necessary, she will be just fine in my hands." I say. 

   She nods her head before handing me a small bag of cat food.  "This is her favorite type of food, you can't get her to eat anything besides this." She instructs. 

   I nod and look at James who is grinning.

   I walk to to the front desk and hand her a 50$ bill. 

     "Keep the change."

•••••••

   James and I arrive at Walmart and we take the cat inside.  We decided to name her Fluffy, because why not?

   We walk into the store while Fluffy is asleep in my arms, and walk to the cat isle.

   I get a extra bag of the special cat food and grab a couple of toys with catnip in them.  I grab a cat scratcher thingy.  I then grab a cat bed and 2 pink bowls. 

   I go to the craft isle while James gets a few groceries.  I went to the craft isle  to get some letters to put Fluffy's name on her bowls.  I grab white stick on letters and then put them in the cart.

   I call James on my phone and see where he is.  He says he is in the milk section, so I walk there.  I smile at him and then we connect hands.  "James," I say.  "Yeah?" "I love you."  I love you too,"

A.N.: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to comment on what the day I need to update in is.  And the bonus days😉.  Anyways, love you all!!  And we are at like 90 reads so let's get 20 more to get that 110 for that early update.  Make sure to check out Anna's perspective by: Marbja.  Thank you all!!  Bai!