Rescued

Authors Note: This is a extra long chapter, since we got to 21 reads! James pic at top!

     I woke up in James arms, he grinned as soon as he saw me then, frowned.  "What's on your neck?" He asked.  "N-nothing," I lied.  "I asked what's on your neck." He said furiously.   "McKenzie and Megan said you fell asleep after the makeover." He stated a lie that they made up.  "They're liars!  They.. they.. put a shock collar on me, they're monsters.  I thought I was going  to be their friend.  Instead I got shocked..." I say as tears fall down cheeks, they come faster than I can wipe them.  "It's not your fault, they did something bad.  They used one of they're stupid tricks to fool you.  They thought you were dumb, but they were wrong.  Once I get a chance to talk to them, I will get something in their heads." He said while leaning closer to me.  We were in the car having our 2nd kiss and had to be ruined by Megan again.  "Umm.. Hello? The sleepover isn't over yet." said Megan with a sneaky smile on her face.  "I'm just going to take Ella home," said James. "No! Ella and you can stay here.. I have a spare bedroom that you can stay in, I don't want you driving home in the dark!" Megan forces a fake smile. "I don't think that's a good idea," I say, knowing that Megan would be mad. Megan puts a angry face on , but takes it right off when James looks her way.   "Maybe some other time,  Megan," says James, while carrying me to the car.   My bags are already in there as soon as he opens the car door to put me in, I black out, last thing I remember,"Ella!! Ella!! Ella, wake up!" "I'm going to have to take her to the hospital!" James says.  

                         James Pov
       I rush to the hospital with Ella knocked out, as soon as I arrive ( I am in the emergency entrance ) I rush out of the car and go to the  other side and pick up Ella, I rush over to the front desk to see Anna sitting down. "Anna please help her!" I pleaded. "Here, come with me," she say as she zooms off down the hall to a room with a bed and well prepared tools. I lay her down on the bed, revealing her huge burn marks. She grabs burn cream and rubs a little on. "What did this to her?" Anna asks. "Megan and her friends invited her over and tricked her by putting a shock collar on her and..." I trail off. She puts Ella in a stretcher and pushes her into a operating room. I sit down in a chair outside the door while she operates. She finally comes out with Ella's neck wrapped up and Ella still in the stretcher. She explains to me that Ella is very hurt. I smile and thank her and then I grab Ella and put her in the car. I hop in Ella's car and drive to my house.  When I get there I get out of the drivers seat and go to the passengers seat and grab Ella.  She mumbles something that I don't understand.  I walk inside and set her on the couch and then go and close and lock the door.  I pick her up and head to the stairs, I struggle to get up the stairs with her in my arms. I finally make it to the guest bedroom and I set her down on the bed. I take her shoes off and cover her up, I carefully set her heels ( shoes ) in the corner. I sit down on the love seat and eventually fall asleep.

Ella's POV
I wake up in a large room and I try to turn my head but my neck is wrapped and it makes it difficult, finally, I turn my body and see James sitting on a white love seat. I shake him and he awakes. "James, where are we?" I ask confused. "My house.." he says half asleep. "Are your parents here?" I ask. "Mm.. no." He says. Since his parents aren't here I decide to go down and make some breakfast. I make eggs and bacon. I get the eggs out the fridge and crack 5, while emptying the yoke into the plastic cup. I look in all the drawers, trying to find the silverware. Eventually, I come upon it. I grab a fork and scramble the eggs, then I grab a pan and then put butter spray on it. Then I turn the stove on and then pour the eggs into the pan. I get down the skillet, salt, pepper, and cheese. Then I grab maple bacon out the fridge. I open the package then put the bacon on the skillet. I put the salt, pepper and cheese in the pan then scramble. I go to the skillet and flip the bacon. I go over to the stove then turn it off while pouring the eggs on to two separate plates. I then turn the skillet off and use the spatula to put 3 pieces of bacon on to each plate. Then I wash the skillet, pan, spoon, and the spatula. Then I pour two glasses of orange juice. I get two forks out the drawer and then carry everything to the breakfast table. I then go upstairs and get James. He grins widely, then heads to the table and takes a spot. We dig in, and a lot of Mmmms fill the room. I did a pretty good job.

       Authors Note: I hope you guys enjoyed the word chapter!!  Make sure to leave comments for ideas!! Also, Check out Anna's Life. ( yes the Anna from here ) Its by my BFF, marbja.  Make sure to follow her!!  Love, Zoey.