24.

SHAY

~BLOG POST~

Present Day

I don't want to get my hopes up, and I don't want to forget how quickly he's capable of switching the hot and cold switch, but I really like him. A lot more than I probably should...And regardless of the nonchalant tone he sometimes takes with me, the way he now kisses me, and the way he takes his time fucking me, only reveal he likes me, too.

That said, I think this man is going to get me fired...

The discretion we shared before-the perfectly weighted "Meet me here" at this time, is now replaced with "The second I see you, we're fucking."

He takes my hand in public-leading me away with no regard for our hundreds of coworkers or whoever else may see. Each time, I attempt to play it off as some type of silly game, but I always lose because he only fucks me harder every time I do that. And the day he fucked me in an abandoned food court stock room in Minneapolis/St. Paul International, I started looking up new jobs.

It's only a matter of time.

Write later,

**Taylor S.**

1 comment posted:

KayTROLL: You'll be getting yourself fired. Just like before. At least this time you won't have anyone else to blame but yourself...

***

There are now nightly phone calls, endless emails as we fly overseas, and text messages that never fail to make me wet. And yet, despite the fact that we are talking more than ever, that he only occasionally sends me those "This message is not about fucking" lines, he only lets our conversations skim the surface.

Questions about his past or his family are still abruptly cut short, any mention of 'us' is quickly dissolved into other safe topics, and when he can't find another distraction, he ends our discussion with sex.

And last night, after he took me against the door of my hotel room closet, he kissed me so long and deeply that I could've sworn I heard him say, "You're not good for me...But I like you anyway..."

At least, I think that's what he said...

Write later,

**Taylor S.**

1 comment posted:

KAYTROLL: The only reason I haven't unfollowed your blog yet is because I pity you and your life. And your train-wreck posts make me feel ten times better about myself.